Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Hot events lately..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot events lately..

Whats going on whit hot events? same and same events month after month..and these euda gear events come every other week now.. right after follow sylph uppgrade events.. what happend to all those other events? This is borring... any else who noticed/suffers/longs after other events?
    Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
    Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

I think they kicked the good event team some time before x-mas...then everything has went downhill with both event and more lag, perhaps their bosses thought they will make more cash if they give us less good stuff from events and such....

Comment

its simple since last nov they have been more focused on getting players to spend and less time fixing the rotation of the lucky exchange and the lag this can be seen in the patch we just got which is 99 percent focused on spending and 1 percent on new events that players will really do

Comment

spenders will spend and free players will seak aother games.. they wont get anymore cash this way. Only thing that happends is that peeps quit playing this game untill it gets better again.
        Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!

Comment

we are gonna take a notice of that , and shal forward it to the right persons

Comment

the devs need a good shaking to loosen those brain cells and think of better events

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
              the devs need a good shaking to loosen those brain cells and think of better events
              they lost those sells just before they released patch 8.0 and introduced the lag builder ,deleted the history for gamerock players so they can not look back in there ticket history and put game 2 month later on new data server with lower capacity
              Theonlyghost
              Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
              Server : S122 US-East
              Guild : Fenix
              Class : Mage
              IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

Yep, they shoot themself in the foot by going for cheaper low quality hosting, if you want a successful business you got to put everything in it...not the cheap way....

Comment

Originally posted by theghosthimself View Post

they lost those sells just before they released patch 8.0 and introduced the lag builder ,deleted the history for gamerock players so they can not look back in there ticket history and put game 2 month later on new data server with lower capacity
                  devs has altzheimer? dont they have meds in china?

Comment

not just hot events, 4 more weeks of chasing clothing rewards in city loot with the same lame rewards...these devs lack imagination & are pure lazy...looks like nothing for Mothers Day...Easter egg hunt sucked, Christmas & New Years enough said
                    Live long and prosper.

Comment

likely they have new devs that are all about the money and less about making the game events something players might be impressed with

Comment

there brains work as fast as the game does
                        Theonlyghost
                        Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
                        Server : S122 US-East
                        Guild : Fenix
                        Class : Mage
                        IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

what brains? they got in the line that said Trains instead of Brains
                          Sapphire
                          Mage Lvl.80:
                          BR:
                          106,802,118 Normal Mode
                          101,629,274 Dragon Mode
                          Server: S551 GlassMines
                          Guild: Spartans
                          Karma Will Grab You By The Hand and Lead You To Your Destiny

Comment

seriosly??? euda gear events again???? come on...

Comment

Im just gona pop this up.. so I find it after the maint is done..

Comment

Working...
                              X