Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

TreasureHunt 2.0

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TreasureHunt 2.0

Im my old post about adding a new event called TreasureHunt i got a lot of good feedback and idea's.
    I feel like i need to update and bring more details into this!

The time would be after early Group Arena, 14pm-15pm should the event take place.

On this first picture we have monsters that spawns in the wild
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Idea 1.png
Views:	1
Size:	573.5 KB
ID:	1734136Click image for larger version

Name:	idea 2.png
Size:	509.7 KB
ID:	1734137
    You find the wild by pressing Hotkey: Q

Once you are in the wild you can start to hunt for Treasures on each area for great rewards!

Name:	idea 4.png
Size:	525.2 KB
ID:	1734138
    The higher level area the greater reward!

When you enter a battle you will see a chest if you have won the prize!

Name:	idea 3.png
Size:	447.3 KB
ID:	1734139

Once you left the battle with your reward, the world will know that certain area has no reward to claim anymore!
    You can only hunt in one zone, a level 42 can go and hunt in a lower lvl area of course but cant leave until the event has ended.

Here is the areas you can hunt your treasure on!

Name:	idea 5.png
Size:	452.7 KB
ID:	1734140

Area rewards
    Area 1 Box x5 Luckgems lvl 2-5 // 50kgold/50kdaru
    Area 2 Box x5 Luckgems lvl 3-6 // 100kgold/100gdaru
    Area 3 Box x5 Luckgems lvl 4-7 // 200kgold/200kDaru
    Area 4 20x Soul Crystals // 300kgold/300kdaru
    Area 5 25x Soul Crystals // 500kgold/500kDaru (mby mount whips)

Hope you like the idea and get the whole picture of what i miss in this wonderfull game Wartune!
    I enjoy playing it and i enjoy treasure, just trying to combine those two

I love getting feedback, good or bad. Only way to know what you got to improve!
    Last edited by Zellin86; 01-20-2013, 12:32 AM.

Cool ideas, and need a littles higher prices like additional whips might be help
    ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
    -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
    ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
    (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

Originally posted by JohnNguyen View Post
      Cool ideas, and need a littles higher prices like additional whips might be help
      True, ive been thinking alot about the prices and trying to stay on a reward that is not to high but will make ppl wanna do it.
      What rewards would you give?

Comment

1+ nice updates,hope ull get good fedback as the first one

Comment

Originally posted by Kiluasama View Post
          1+ nice updates,hope ull get good fedback as the first one
          Thanks! Yea i love work with gamedevelopment and i think this event could improve this awsome game even more

Comment

Innovative idea, and well thought out and I don't see this disrupting the balance much. It gives everyone an equal chance whom is willing to compete. I also like how it is more random and isn't like a world boss event where the same people get the biggest reward every time. You could play with the idea a bit and put multiple rewards of various greatness in each zone.

My only concern is with the lower level zones. As a server matures the players move up the zones but very few new players will continue to join leaving the old zones behind. But then again maybe it will be interesting to have level 50+ running around murken forest or something cause they feel they will get a better reward.

Comment

I like it and it still has my +1 from before
              Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
              [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by R24877577 View Post
                Innovative idea, and well thought out and I don't see this disrupting the balance much. It gives everyone an equal chance whom is willing to compete. I also like how it is more random and isn't like a world boss event where the same people get the biggest reward every time. You could play with the idea a bit and put multiple rewards of various greatness in each zone.

My only concern is with the lower level zones. As a server matures the players move up the zones but very few new players will continue to join leaving the old zones behind. But then again maybe it will be interesting to have level 50+ running around murken forest or something cause they feel they will get a better reward.
                Thanks for the feedback, im still not 100% sure if the loot should be lower is low level area, i just want ppl spread out to minimize the risk of lagg

Comment

Working...
                X