Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Is Knights worth playing?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Knights worth playing?

I've played this game on mobile for quite a while now, i always played knight since it's my favorite class, but i always felt like i'm at a major disadvantage against any other class in my br, since my AOE skill is complete **** and i have healing spell (save for the lucky blocks).

I want to hear from the experienced guys, does knight gets better at the very end game? Is it possible / easy to beat the other classeswith the same br as them?

early in the game life the knights were the bees knees same as mages but since knighthood skills think they got short end of the stick

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
      early in the game life the knights were the bees knees same as mages but since knighthood skills think they got short end of the stick
      What is knightood? Did the knights got better after it?

Comment

I think knight is the best now that they can have Guardian rune too but class dosnt rly matter except for demon continent for now as you are forced to use dragon mostly everywhere(all are the same in dragon)

Comment

Working...
        X