AFK option disabled

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AFK option disabled

Can someone tell me why they decided to not include the option to have the auto (AFK) mode in Spire and multi-player dungeons? We have the option in Wartune: Hall of Heroes and it works wonders, i figured out that the PC version would have the same since there's really no reason why not to have it, and it would help a lot for those who don't likes to play while doing some other things on the PC..

basically saying everything you can do with a party you can not do in afk mode.
    and you can play spire afk just minimize the browser and do not look for 5 min if you big enough to do it alone... Just wondering why you even want to do that part afk since it is not for nothing you can run with 4 max...called interaction in the game with others.
    Otherwise you can play as well a offline game what you can do alone like tetris/ patience /chess etc

Unless you hint on players who are at work and do not wanna be caught by there supervisors lol
    Theonlyghost
    Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
    Server : S122 US-East
    Guild : Fenix
    Class : Mage
    IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

Originally posted by theghosthimself View Post
      basically saying everything you can do with a party you can not do in afk mode.
      and you can play spire afk just minimize the browser and do not look for 5 min if you big enough to do it alone... Just wondering why you even want to do that part afk since it is not for nothing you can run with 4 max...called interaction in the game with others.
      Otherwise you can play as well a offline game what you can do alone like tetris/ patience /chess etc

Unless you hint on players who are at work and do not wanna be caught by there supervisors lol
      Because you'll be doing the same thing over and over again, and that takes a lot of time. They let you put afk mode in everything except guild battles in Wartune: Hall of Heroes so people can possibly do spire even on their work without doing a major hit in the party's performance, and it works wonders (I've been playing for 4 months with an androind emulator putting auto and leveling my jobs on Wakfu and Dofus on alt)..

The company should be doing everything possible for those who have little time to be playing since those are usually who give them money, there is absolutely no reason why the AFK mode is disabled in those categories just like HoH.
      Last edited by R251896941; 05-13-2019, 05:55 PM.

Comment

asi stated party's you can not do in afk since you doing a party with other players ...So if you wanna do it alone go make alts and minimize your sceen for a few min after a while you know how long it takes... and if it gets to difficut make more alts and more and more like some others do... What basically kills a game

As i stated already this game is still about interaction as well ..... So if you do not want interaction cause you have limited time or at work(where you should not play a game anyway) then you should find something that does not cost time There is absolutely no reason to make game totally AFK cause that takes away the reason to play..So yes i am glad it is still not on everything since it will kill the game off how ever that is my personal opinion
        Theonlyghost
        Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
        Server : S122 US-East
        Guild : Fenix
        Class : Mage
        IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

I agree be nice if there was an afk mode for spire especially if you do it for devo daily, actually have to start the fight to get devo.

ghost, you say there is no afk mode because its about interaction with others but then you say to minimize screen. And the OP is not saying make everything afk. Of course pvp events shouldn't be an option for afk. Don't think making afk for spire will kill the game.

While I do agree with OP, there are much bigger things for wartune to worry about.

Comment

Working...
          X