Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gruntar View Post
    No warriors call in the vid?
    I don't think it was worth wasting warrior call. Only used pots level 3 also, and didnt bothered scrolling, as it would not have happenned anyway. I prefer by far using it for nerco, where I get good xp at least, and can realisticly clear 1 more floor, rather than wasting it banging my head against that boss wall :P

Sooo we'll keep working on stats, and come back in about 2 weeks I guess, see how it goes, until we clear it

Only way to clear it: not giving up.

Cheers!
    Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
    Dragon Pals - S6 Emerald Isle
    Shadowbound - S2 Crystal Meadows
    Weak warrior

Comment

Originally posted by Bigblete View Post
      I don't think it was worth wasting warrior call. Only used pots level 3 also, and didnt bothered scrolling, as it would not have happenned anyway. I prefer by far using it for nerco, where I get good xp at least, and can realisticly clear 1 more floor, rather than wasting it banging my head against that boss wall :P

Sooo we'll keep working on stats, and come back in about 2 weeks I guess, see how it goes, until we clear it

Cheers!
      if u already clear it, post in here ya
      and share ur stat and strats

Comment

Originally posted by Bigblete View Post

Cheers!
        from what i've seen you guys did clear about 1 /4th of the boss's hp. You are taking about 25k damage a hit. but your mages can heal you about at least 40k+ a round. so I think it is possible for you guys to clear it if you guys buff up.

just buff as much as you can. go with lv. 5 pots. put on warrior call if you got it. and maybe grab 20 runes each for the mages. and if they eat rage runes constantly. it looks like it might be possible for you to clear that 1st boss. since you got 2 healer , it seems possible.

the only reason to go through all this trouble is just so you can start farming legendary stones lv. 60s.

as long as you can pass that first boss, just have 1 guy stay online and invite others to farm lv. 60s legendary stones if they can. it would definately be worth it. if you each got like 300+ keys saved up for it.

imagine you walking away with 300+ legendary stones. it would totally be worth it for some pots and runes spend. ^.^
        Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

Comment

Originally posted by 御萧xXLJXx View Post
          from what i've seen you guys did clear about 1 /4th of the boss's hp. You are taking about 25k damage a hit. but your mages can heal you about at least 40k+ a round. so I think it is possible for you guys to clear it if you guys buff up.

just buff as much as you can. go with lv. 5 pots. put on warrior call if you got it. and maybe grab 20 runes each for the mages. and if they eat rage runes constantly. it looks like it might be possible for you to clear that 1st boss. since you got 2 healer , it seems possible.

the only reason to go through all this trouble is just so you can start farming legendary stones lv. 60s.

as long as you can pass that first boss, just have 1 guy stay online and invite others to farm lv. 60s legendary stones if they can. it would definately be worth it. if you each got like 300+ keys saved up for it.

imagine you walking away with 300+ legendary stones. it would totally be worth it for some pots and runes spend. ^.^
          hmm.. let me imagine.....
          ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by onimad View Post
            hmm.. let me imagine.....
            mouth watering already right? better than 300 bucks for 300 stones

Comment

mouth watering already right? better than 300 bucks for 300 stones
              still imagining.. LOL...
              try it yourself and u know mission impossible
              ☣CAIN☣

Comment

I hope, MP is like BG
                everytime u get killed, u'll get dryad bonus xD

Comment

Clever, seeing that way. And yes, worth it FOR SURE I agree 100%. I drool just thinking to get those 60 legendary pieces lol. I skipped the 50 ones for that reason, saved all my keys for WEEKS.

I guess we'll give it another shot in couple days, some in the group will get a few mounts soon, which helps, I'll work on being less squishy in the meantime. Fingers crossed we get it next time. :P

Cheers!
                  Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
                  Weak warrior

Comment

how can mage heal 40k+ hp per round (and every round)
                    we still need rage...

Comment

Originally posted by idnshu View Post
                      how can mage heal 40k+ hp per round (and every round)
                      we still need rage...
                      well mage can definitely heal 20k,(actually in the video , 1 mage blessed light healed over 20k, plus they also tick 2200 heal per round from suntoria). and she got 2 OP mages. with mtk in the 16k+ range.

that's why i also said bring like 20 rage runs each for the mages. if they are eating rage runes and all they do is heal and lightning for damage. there is a chance they can heal the tank up.

if you look at video you'll notice that those 2 mages do heal a lot. and they weren't even buffed, imagine with lv. 5 pots and warrior call, there is a chance it's possible if they just eat rage runes and go for it.
                      Last edited by 御萧xXLJXx; 01-21-2013, 09:56 PM.

Comment

My guess is that it could be done with a LOT of luck if everyone in your group has high level dodge and deflection astrals, CRAZY HP, and a good composition (composition for this would be the toughest thing, would need 3 mages in order to cycle BL effectively for his AoE's, but the dps output would be horrible, giving the boss more chances to get a big crit and archer would be your tankiest member; 1 Knight, 1 Archer, 2 Mages is what we used when we tried it on NM - didn't go well, either, though I believe we did a good bit more damage to him; best THEORETICAL composition IMO would be 3x HUGE HP archers, 1x Healing mage - the archers can cycle IS for some damage reduction, while also maintaining full stacks of armor piercing shot on the boss at all times -poison wouldn't hurt, either-, and that would likely be the optimal situation for a true dps race on him).

Basically, I think it's POSSIBLE if you can dodge quite a few of those crazy single-target front row hits - and my best suggestion would be to try share-tanking (more than one person up front so as to help distribute his big single-target hits so that suntoria and BL will be most effective).

-Sinner (from s7)

Comment

Pain in the rear end, that's for sure... I'll try convince the team to go back in couple days :P
                          Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
                          Weak warrior

Comment

Share-tanking doesn't work very well. We have tried numerous groups and situations with share-tanking. These bosses, even on normal are hitting hard enough on people that our single heal cant keep up. Your best bet is single tank, dodge astral, more defense(Consider Enlightenment lvl 10 from troops? Lol). You wont need mdef astral for that fight, instead use Refined Blessed Health, Enhanced Regeneration, Dodge Astral if you dont already have it in your set. As someone else already said, get lucky with the 1 dmg hits, get some nice procs on the astrals to keep your hp up. Deep freeze would be a must, and probably the dmg reduction, but ideally freeze > then anything else, since the boss loses dmg turns while freeze is active.

Coming from a mage with 10k pdef and 13k mdef unbuffed and all lvl 5/6 gems. They(R2) are just wall'ing content to give them time for new content. Seems like they are behind the curve alot. Just my 2 sense. Chances are, even with the best combination of 60k+ BR players, this boss would not be cleared. I imagine they have a 200% hidden dmg buff on these bosses, just to make sure they cant be beat yet. Similar how Gardens of Death was a few months ago before the patch.

Larva,
                            S21

Comment

Larva DF don't work on NM mode
                              StormSprit
                              OneLove .. S7

One Team .. One Dream

Comment

yap"
                                sadly the DF didnt work on NM

Comment

Working...