Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Video lvl65 MP Demon Temple 1st Boss Nightmare Mode

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yet another reason for the content not to be cleared. They cant keep up... so might as well make it impossible

Comment

You can not done it with out PVE set for keep rage for long CD at rage runes.
      Character - Taggen
      Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
      Class - Archer
      Battle Rating -2.4M BR
      Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
      Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

our group consists of 2 archers, and 2 mages, 1 archer br of 71k with pve set, another archer with br of 51k pvp set, 1 mage 63kbr pve set, 1 mage 51k br pvp set. we are able to to beat the dungeon even last boss. first boss is a cake cause df does work and scatter takes off his high patk buff, just need to chain incendiary shot and deep freeze. scatter to debuff his buff when needed.

Comment

Originally posted by Elitank View Post
          our group consists of 2 archers, and 2 mages, 1 archer br of 71k with pve set, another archer with br of 51k pvp set, 1 mage 63kbr pve set, 1 mage 51k br pvp set. we are able to to beat the dungeon even last boss. first boss is a cake cause df does work and scatter takes off his high patk buff, just need to chain incendiary shot and deep freeze. scatter to debuff his buff when needed.
          are u sure it was nm? cuz i cant imagine beating the 2nd boss after he gets all his buffs isnt easy, especially with 2 51k br people with pvp set.

Comment

I'm sure they have to work for it, but I guarantee that crew can do it. The pve's in that crew are a mage and archer which means they can keep spamming their skills basically as they come available. The second boss is rough, but as long as everyone knows to straight burn as hard as they can manage, 2 BL's, one from each mage, will be enough to get them through.

Comment

Originally posted by R23209055 View Post
              are u sure it was nm? cuz i cant imagine beating the 2nd boss after he gets all his buffs isnt easy, especially with 2 51k br people with pvp set.
              When he buffs you just have to do the same thing as the other nightmare bosses which is keep up a rotation of debuffs. With 2 archers this is basically just keep incendiary up and when he aoe's the mage just rotates Blessed.

Comment

Wow I had forgotten about that old thread... Hey for our defense: this vid was made in January *shamefully finding excuses* lol If players need, I'll make vids tomorrow of that boss with different group makeups

Cheers!
                Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
                Dragon Pals - S6 Emerald Isle
                Shadowbound - S2 Crystal Meadows
                Weak warrior

Comment

Originally posted by Daehawk View Post
                  When he buffs you just have to do the same thing as the other nightmare bosses which is keep up a rotation of debuffs. With 2 archers this is basically just keep incendiary up and when he aoe's the mage just rotates Blessed.
                  you may say im an ***, but i still want proof

Comment

ok here is my proof, first boss

then afterward we did some stone farming

Comment

will post 2nd and final boss if anyone want to see them,.

Comment

this is an old thread in patch 1.4 but we completed it.

1.5 is very easy...even 3 people can pass this boss.
                        ☣CAIN☣

Comment

oh oh, i want to see those

Comment

Working...
                          X