Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dimensional war eyes where are the bound balen mines?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dimensional war eyes where are the bound balen mines?

So tired of getting eyes in the dimensional wars & finding nothing except merchant's......where are the bound balen mines?....I will not buy anything from the dimension merchants...but a bound balen mine once in a blue moon would be nice or did the devs nerf them, knowing these devs it is very possible
    Live long and prosper.

im so sorry.. got a bit hugnry watching the hockey WM so I ate the mines, mums.. left the eys tho
    Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
    Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

i found 2 mines last week but I find a lot of empty ones

Comment

the mine s show up random and could sit in every kind of dim (light /dark/fire ect ) some are empty and some give good luck , but .. they are there somewhere

Comment

can get mines probably 1 of 1 to 50, depends on luck., yet mines still exist.

Comment

betterremove the empty eyes no need for those as they are rare anyway... just annoying to find a eye after doing 20 dim and then it turned out to be empty.. but wait it fits in the strategy of R2 devs how can we annoy players

Comment

Working...
            X