Golden Road Clothing Shard Exchange

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golden Road Clothing Shard Exchange

Can someone please request that they update the clothing sets in this exchange? They've had the same sets in there forever....be nice if we had a chance to get a title that we've previously missed out on.

There is atleast one set that is in there with a title. I am not sure what you are looking at. But I am seeing 2 set of wings in Golden Road, with the current titles clothing set of Violet Night set.
    Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

To report bugs visit here ... Bug Reports

Any support questions ... Support

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

Originally posted by GM_Equinox View Post
      There is atleast one set that is in there with a title. I am not sure what you are looking at. But I am seeing 2 set of wings in Golden Road, with the current titles clothing set of Violet Night set.
      Yes, I know there are sets in there that have titles. But they are the same sets that have been in there forever. How about taking out some of the older ones and adding some new ones like they used to do???

Comment

No they have changed them. I am getting a new titled clothing set every rotation.
        Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

Nope, they haven't....I have every set of wings in there and have had them all for ages now and I very rarely buy clothing shards to try for wings. Some of the sets that are in there are from events years ago.

Comment

I agree, they haven't changed the clothing sets for ages - they used to put a new set in every time it came up in events, but it seems to have stalled altogether.
            FireAndIce
            Mage +112m
            Spouse: Styx (+110m br archer)
            Ancients guild
            Gamerocks S8

(merged with S2, S6, S12, S39, S66 & S73)

Comment

I will ask them if they plan to update it.

Comment

They alternate among a few listings. That's good for those who haven't gotten the older ones yet. Tho it'd be nice to have both the new ones and the old ones.

Comment

Working...
                X