Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

VIP wheel

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIP wheel

Is the vip wheel intentionally weighted to give the lower ilvl items first so that you never actually get higher ilvl items unless you do the full 36 token spin.?

The items are there and the probability of getting the items are NOT equal.
    It is weighted:
    Orange items have very very low probability
    Purple items have very very low probability
    Blue items have low probability
    Green & white items have high probability.

It is meant to be like that.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

I allways only get 20k gold or 20k daru every time i use it i can say before i press start what i coming get is for easy to know.
      Character - Taggen
      Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
      Class - Archer
      Battle Rating -2.4M BR
      Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
      Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

I think R2 needs to actually give people a chance to get the higher lvl item in VIP wheel. Or at least let there be more attempts in the VIP wheel instead of just 8 times. I mean if someone saves enough tokens to get everything, then they should be able to do just that. But nooooo, theres a limit on the number of attempts that you get. I think they should either give everything in VIP wheel an equal chance to be gotten, or increase the amount of attempts players get. Thank you R2 for making a great game, but some things need to be changed.
        Your friend,
        Jamco34. Server [S14] Serenity Lake

Comment

There is a good trick to get good items

Step 1: Get more than 100 VIP tokens before u spin

Step 2: Follow Step 1

Step 3: Open and Close the VIP wheel untill u find the minimum amount of lame items

(lame items are level 3 to level 6 luck stones,20k gold and daru,white plant seeds,shadow crystals)

see if u can get as many gems or good purple items in ur wheel before u start

Step 4: the first 3 runs will mostly contain the things u don't want or don't need so make sure u keep spinning till the last round which has the highest chance to get u something really good

Step 5: Follow all the steps
          Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
          [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
            There is a good trick to get good items

Step 1: Get more than 100 VIP tokens before u spin

Step 2: Follow Step 1

Step 3: Open and Close the VIP wheel untill u find the minimum amount of lame items

(lame items are level 3 to level 6 luck stones,20k gold and daru,white plant seeds,shadow crystals)

see if u can get as many gems or good purple items in ur wheel before u start

Step 4: the first 3 runs will mostly contain the things u don't want or don't need so make sure u keep spinning till the last round which has the highest chance to get u something really good

Step 5: Follow all the steps
            Done this a long long long long time now friend, it doesnt work that way

Comment

Originally posted by Jinpabelona View Post
              Done this a long long long long time now friend, it doesnt work that way
              I assume what he meant was you can get things like 500k gold, 5 x training whips, 30 crypt tokens, 5 x skeleton keys. As for the other gd items (lv 5 and above gems, 40 x soul crystals, etc) they are impossible to get. Chances of getting them is as gd as you striking the national lottery 1st prize in real life. R2 just like to put things there to "fill up the spaces" but do not want to give them to you. In fact, they should just rename it to the thrash wheel. A real VIP wheel does not give out **** items...and as for them implementing any changes to it is also as good as the chances of us striking lottery as well.
              IGN: Athena
              Guild: Warriors
              Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
              Class: Archer
              Difficulty Level: Noob
              BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

using your logic baku..... thats the only reason why the state lottery exists as well.... the only people that are complaining are the ones NOT winning ...just like the state lottery
                Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
                Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Well, if the ones not winning are at least getting items that are better than what they get in Guild Altar, they won't be complaining at all. The fact that the ones not winning are getting **** that's worse than what we get in the Guild Altar is why we're all complaining since as a VIP Wheel, it should be giving us VIPs who are paying real $$$ a decent benefit compared to the "free" stuff in the game. When the $$$ stuff is worse than the "free" stuff in the game, obviously we are going to complain. Many ppl who say that this is luck and such do not get the real point behind why ppl are complaining.
                  IGN: Athena
                  Guild: Warriors
                  Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                  Class: Archer
                  Difficulty Level: Noob
                  BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                    The items are there and the probability of getting the items are NOT equal.
                    It is weighted:
                    Orange items have very very low probability
                    Purple items have very very low probability
                    Blue items have low probability
                    Green & white items have high probability.

It is meant to be like that.
                    This.

I can't believe players want equal weighting. You have to understand - if high level gems were distributed more frequently, NO ONE would buy gems as they'd simply wait it out.

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                      Well, if the ones not winning are at least getting items that are better than what they get in Guild Altar, they won't be complaining at all. The fact that the ones not winning are getting **** that's worse than what we get in the Guild Altar is why we're all complaining since as a VIP Wheel, it should be giving us VIPs who are paying real $$$ a decent benefit compared to the "free" stuff in the game. When the $$$ stuff is worse than the "free" stuff in the game, obviously we are going to complain. Many ppl who say that this is luck and such do not get the real point behind why ppl are complaining.
                      Untrue statement.

Guild altar gives you 2k gold, 2k darus and exp book level 1. VIP wheel gives you none of that.
                      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
                        This.

I can't believe players want equal weighting. You have to understand - if high level gems were distributed more frequently, NO ONE would buy gems as they'd simply wait it out.
                        Well they shouldn't be on the wheel as non in my guild have had a single gem drop ever same as myself just replace with lower lvl gems and give people an actual chance, problem solved

Comment

Originally posted by mush55 View Post
                          Well they shouldn't be on the wheel as non in my guild have had a single gem drop ever same as myself just replace with lower lvl gems and give people an actual chance, problem solved
                          Come on.

Your "problem solved" just inflates gem progress. No one will buy gems if he or she can reliably get them from the wheel.

Comment

Originally posted by mush55 View Post
                            Friends of mine have had low lvl gems dropped from the wheel, so gems do drop. But seriously, lvl 5,6,7 gems are worth a lot of balens in the Mystery shop, and you expect them to drop every 10 spins or so? There's always a chance you get one. It's just a 0.00000000001% chance or something alike, but it IS a chance!

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
                              Friends of mine have had low lvl gems dropped from the wheel, so gems do drop. But seriously, lvl 5,6,7 gems are worth a lot of balens in the Mystery shop, and you expect them to drop every 10 spins or so? There's always a chance you get one. It's just a 0.00000000001% chance or something alike, but it IS a chance!
                              Creamy - I can think of things that have a much higher probability - getting ***** by a goat; getting struck by lightning; getting ***** by a goat; winning the lottery; getting ***** by a goat; having a date with you; getting ***** by you (oh wait, can't **** the willing); DAMMIT, I spend money - I expect L7 gems to rain from the sky, and my unicorn to **** bacon!
                              Finagle's Law - Anything that can go wrong will normally go wrong in the worst possible way.

Malfaedor
                              Kabam Server 1 - US West
                              Guild: MntyPython

General Zod
                              S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                              Guild: Saga

Comment

Working...
                              X