VIP wheel

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rex_Typhoon View Post
    Creamy - I can think of things that have a much higher probability - getting ***** by a goat; getting struck by lightning; getting ***** by a goat; winning the lottery; getting ***** by a goat; having a date with you; getting ***** by you (oh wait, can't **** the willing); DAMMIT, I spend money - I expect L7 gems to rain from the sky, and my unicorn to **** bacon!
    Willing at first, maybe...

I thought unicorns crapped rainbows? Or was that fart rainbows? Am confused...
    Last edited by CreamySaucepan; 02-07-2013, 11:58 AM.

Comment

ya i would do 2 full ViP spins all 8 slots so from 16 items it was about the same the only thing i looked forward to was the Gold i got every time second to the last before the shadow crystal and after the luck stone.

but eh it's like what 8 bucks a month and the Cooldown saver is what it is all about and the extra Exp and Quests

to be honest i would like ViP status but have the title off, more of a Pvt option
      Knight Player
      43 Casher
      21 Non casher

Comment

Originally posted by Rex_Typhoon View Post
        and my unicorn to **** bacon!
        unicorns **** skittles... and fart rainbows... hence 'taste the rainbow'
        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
        You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
        Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
          unicorns **** skittles... and fart rainbows... hence 'taste the rainbow'
          Oh, barf bacon then... So confusing, those unicorns...

Comment

Working...
          X