Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

exchange event for fusion spirit shard

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• exchange event for fusion spirit shard

is there a event where we can exchange fusion spirit shards?

Don't see any event

Comment

We should get the Fusion Chi event back for at least a week or so. It seemed to have been gone at some point and never returned. I've got 2 stacks of Fusion Chi on one toon and 1.5 stacks on the other. Still waiting for an exchange in hot events or recycle in blacksmith.

My previous report in here (no replies yet):
      http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...943-fusion-chi
      Last edited by wtfarmers; 06-06-2019, 02:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by wtfarmers View Post
        We should get the Fusion Chi event back for at least a week or so. It seemed to have been gone at some point and never returned. I've got 2 stacks of Fusion Chi on one toon and 1.5 stacks on the other. Still waiting for an exchange in hot events or recycle in blacksmith.

My previous report in here (no replies yet):
        http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...943-fusion-chi
        oh hope it comes back soon and ty

Comment

the fusion spirit chard can be synthesized in blacksmith , if you have 20 k of it you can make an fusion spirit with it for saving balens on a silph merge
          Last edited by Mentor_Erasor; 06-10-2019, 09:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Erasor View Post
            the fusion spirit chard can be sinthesized in blacksmitk , if you have 20 k of it you can make an fusion spirit with it for saving balens on a silph merge
            i know that xD what i wanna know is that is there gonna be a event where can can get fusion spirit shard

Comment

the fusion spirit chards you get in giftpiles atm

Comment

what to do with those fusion chi thingy's?

Comment

Fusion Chi in exchange for fusion spirit for use during slyph merging. Not seen or check if any exchange in hot events. Instead of using 20K bound balens, you can use fusion spirit in merging slyph (Odin, Thor, Frigga).

Comment

Originally posted by R257226393 View Post

i know that xD what i wanna know is that is there gonna be a event where can can get fusion spirit shard
                    You can get Fusion Spirit Shards from Sylph Arena. You can also get them in Patron's Gift, for spending a few balens, in some Hot Event Exchanges during the sylph part of the rotation, and from some Online Bonus events. I don't remember if they come up during a Lucky Exchange.
                    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

so there are no events to exchange fusion chi?(not fusion shard)...or even in future?

Comment

Originally posted by R231385722 View Post
                        so there are no events to exchange fusion chi?(not fusion shard)...or even in future?
                        We dont know in advance if there come s such an event , but we shall forward it again

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Erasor View Post

We dont know in advance if there come s such an event , but we shall forward it again
                          Looking forward to it

Comment

Working...
                          X