• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merging server promotion BR ranking.

Dear R2games,

Can you explain me what is fair in this server merge event:

Battle Rating Race
    Duration: Day 1 - Day 7 23:59 (Server Time), after the servers have been merged.
    Description: Who will be the No. 1 hero after the server merge? Wait and see! During the event, the Top 10 players with the highest Battle Rating will receive bountiful rewards. Rewards will be sent via mail at the end of the event.
    • BR Top 1 player will receive: 10M Gold, Wraithstone x300, Adv. Mahra x300, Lvl. 10 HP Divinity Soul x1, Cuddly Lynx x1
    • BR Top 2 player will receive: 5M Gold, Wraithstone x200, Adv. Mahra x200, Lvl. 9 HP Divinity Soul x1
    • BR Top 3 player will receive: 3M Gold, Wraithstone x100, Adv. Mahra x100, Lvl. 8 HP Divinity Soul x1
    • BR Top 4-10 players will receive: 1M Gold, Wraithstone x50, Adv. Mahra x50, Lvl. 7 HP Divinity Soul x1

When a server new for one month, merges with a server that is live for over 1 year.

Highest BR on a server that is live for 1 year = 110m+ BR and the new server is max 12-15m BR.

How can someone have a chance with new server to get that?
    While the main server get's it for free, the main top 1 guy already had this one and is continuesly getting free mounts because every new server merges again with it.

MemoryLane

Explain to me how this is fair MemoryLane. I'd love to see your side of this story.
    Nickname: Fenriswolf (Fenrir/Reasinglow)
    Server: S587, Glitterhold
    BR: 348k
    Guild: Elysium
    Sylph: Athena 1star

yes I agree with you on this one realy should merge the new servers with new servers

specialy for this reward

a server that is 1 + year old does give a disadvantage to the new servers joining them

they should rethink the merge process on this dumb a s s reward

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
      yes I agree with you on this one realy should merge the new servers with new servers

specialy for this reward

a server that is 1 + year old does give a disadvantage to the new servers joining them

they should rethink the merge process on this dumb a s s reward
      Now I just hope they see that, the events for server merge, ESPECIALLY the br ranking one, is completely useless and the new servers that are mergin, have 0 % PERCENT chance to get it. because the n1 guy is the one latest in the server which is always either on 100m or freaking 150m BR.

before, 2 years ago. The merge server was DOable to achieve for new servers, but now... It's just not doable as we are merging with WAY older server than we did merge 2 years ago.
      Last edited by Reasinglow; 06-08-2019, 01:24 PM.

Comment

It's not a bug, and I don't see anything that Support would need to be informed about. Do you want me to move this to Feedback? We can certainly forward a suggestion for server merge events to be revamped.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
          It's not a bug, and I don't see anything that Support would need to be informed about. Do you want me to move this to Feedback? We can certainly forward a suggestion for server merge events to be revamped.
          Ah yes please,it was ment to be feedback, as right noe the merges are completely unfair for the new servers merging with the older servers. It’s impossible for new servers to compete in the BR ranking when they get merged with 1year old servers.

Also I’m just wanting a fair BR ranking where new servers have a chance aswell to be nr 1.

if the highest BR on a new server is 13m and the oldest server we merge with is 100m BR. How does the new server ever have a chance in that ranking?

Comment

Thread moved.

New servers do get ranking events, through their first 30 days. I know they can't make separate events for new servers being folded into clusters versus an actual merge of servers, where such an event would make more sense, but I can certainly forward suggestions on the topic.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
            X