Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Thought

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thought

Players seem to put a great deal of emphasis and time on the farms so why not have a ranking for farm xp as well? you have Charm which is completely out there.

Thing is... farm xp is tied to character level. Having a ranking guarantees that only the higher leveled players would ever show up on the list.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

What is the purpose of it?
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

What is the purpose of Charm ranking? To increase the willingness to compete

Comment

I don't see the point of this. Farm exp is too dependent on level. Sure charm doesn't really serve a purpose but it is the only way of measuring who gets how many roses, and it is also not dependent on a character level or anything else. I just notice on my server when the 999 bunches were given out those people are still on the top of the rankings even if they quit the game weeks ago and hardly received any other roses. But I don't pay much attention to it.

Comment

Originally posted by ace_of_spadez View Post
            1 point Charm = 1 point friendliness

the friendliness u get when u energize ur farm friends tree of ancients

each time u energize u get 1 point and thats charm too

Thats all

EDIT : Its also for ur bragging rights

like if u are the most loved player in the server then u can brag ur all great and cool

thats all
            Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
            [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by ace_of_spadez View Post
              Charm ranking is quite useless as well.
              Farm Level ranking is worse.
              [No longer logging in]

Comment

wanna KDR rank, its will be great, why not? cashers will donate more n more xD
                class balance ****
                cash - noncah balance ****

so game ****? - ye

dont choose mage, bcs mage sux class!

Comment

Originally posted by R24877577 View Post
                  I don't see the point of this. Farm exp is too dependent on level. Sure charm doesn't really serve a purpose but it is the only way of measuring who gets how many roses, and it is also not dependent on a character level or anything else. I just notice on my server when the 999 bunches were given out those people are still on the top of the rankings even if they quit the game weeks ago and hardly received any other roses. But I don't pay much attention to it.

Charm Increases stat boots for you while you are playing inside Multi player Dungeons.. If you look at heart icon while playing a MPD, you will see a lvl of charm and be able to view the BOOST it gives you while in the event, based upon your CHARM level you have with friends.... this is why it is a good idea to make a epic even team and ensure you do your daily arenas and MPDs with them

The charm ranking how ever is just a bragging rights thing to get people to spend more on roses which over all... are very over prices.. I can see spending $9.99 to boost with a solid friend, but no one has spend $99.99 yet and most likely never will... it will have to be won or R2 will need to make the prices much more reasonable...I could get real roses form a guy for less that that!
                  Taste the bitter sweet flavor of my blade, your cries of agony are music to me ~ GarterGirl - Battle Commander to the Legions of Havoc - Server S1 Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Yes I have a few people I run with where we give each other roses to boost our friendship level. Have someone on level 6 and a few 4s. Farm also boosts friendship points and you get points every time you run a dungeon with someone and they are a friend. However, the charm points that go with the roses are meaningless except for being tallied up and put on that scoreboard.

Another topic but how is friendship level calculated, like what amount of points is needed for each friendship level and what level does it go up to? Level 6 took a ton of points I noticed...

Comment

I like the idea of farm ranking. Imagine when you log on and says: "The most greatest farmer [*****] has come online"

Comment

There's some confusion going on.

It's *friendliness* that determines the boosts in MPD.
                        It's *charisma* that determines troop count.
                        It's *charm* that will have a use in an upcoming patch.

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
                          Pray, give us some preview of the use of charm. Thank you!
                          [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
                            That is interesting to see it will have a use. Thank you for the info. However a lot of roses have been a popularity contest and I have heard of guilds on other servers where there is a rose-tax. I hope whatever it is will not cause too many imbalance issues.

Comment

Originally posted by R24877577 View Post
                              However a lot of roses have been a popularity contest and I have heard of guilds on other servers where there is a rose-tax. I hope whatever it is will not cause too many imbalance issues.
                              I have seen this as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X