rumble ranking

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rumble ranking

can someone explain how some get more then 10 points a win? my team was ahead 20 points on the nr2 we lost 2 fights make us gain 10 points and nr2 could catch up 10 points.. but theyended 20points ahead of us...
    Last edited by R22289894; 06-13-2019, 03:22 PM.

glitch bug or by hacking game shhhhhhhhh the last parts a secret hahahhaa

Comment

You get points for plundering the point chest and for preventing your own point chest from being plundered, in addition to the points for the fight.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

so thats why my team gets 10 a win.. every single time.. stil dun make up the atleast 20 point diff on nr2 en after 2 loses the nr 2 ending 20 above us somewhere their went something wrong ... a well won't matter nothing gonna be done about it and to bad this week no oving up to another league

Comment

Also remember that ranking are behind by one round. So if you are talking about last 2 rounds the starting situation in your example was 3 rounds before end. And you get 10 points from win, 5 from plundering enemy chest and 5 from defending own chest.

So in worst case scenario points can swing by 45 in ranking when you have 2 last rounds left.

Comment

Don't try to understand the rules, you'll make yourself crazy.

Comment

so if so then 20 points a win.. a well they can sck on a peyote cactus

Comment

Working...
              X