This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIP-wheel rigged or bugged.

Since i have a VIP-membership i struggle with the VIP-wheel. I always get the stupid prizes (20K gold, lvl 3 luckstones and so on). It doesn't matter if i have 36 viptokens or just 1, the prizes are lame.

Sometimes i get 500K gold but that is in rare occations.

today i discovered something else. You get the prize as soon as you klik on the "Spin"-button. When i klick on it i instantly receive the 20K gold and the wheel is still spinning. You know what i get then? 20K gold.

Why do i get the stupid prizes? This is unfair. If a wheel is introduced then de chance to win must be equel to all prizes and that isn't the case. I have written down all the prizes and the chance to get a stupid prize is 97%, 3% for the bigger prizes.

Come on people, fix this isn't fair. In the documentation there is no passage about the winchance.

Moving to game discussion, as its a known aspect of the game, not a bug that needs to be reported

Comment

There have been many threads on this exact issue. Different items have different chances of landing on. Ensure you have the full 36 tokens to run the wheel and hope you get what you want. I always aim to at least have a 500k gold and every time it has been on the wheel I have received it in 7th or 8th slot. Don't hold out for the level 6 and 7 gems as there is almost a zero percent chance of receiving them.

Comment

alsost 0% ? I would've guessed negative % xD.

If you have 500 & 5 skeleton keys in the wheel. and 36 tokens, I GUARANTEE you get them in 7th & 8th, works good for me as it's good coin & key restocking Never failed of getting them.
        S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
        Mage: Existence (G.M)
        BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

Originally posted by Buuurman View Post
          Since i have a VIP-membership i struggle with the VIP-wheel. I always get the stupid prizes (20K gold, lvl 3 luckstones and so on). It doesn't matter if i have 36 viptokens or just 1, the prizes are lame.

Sometimes i get 500K gold but that is in rare occations.

today i discovered something else. You get the prize as soon as you klik on the "Spin"-button. When i klick on it i instantly receive the 20K gold and the wheel is still spinning. You know what i get then? 20K gold.

Why do i get the stupid prizes? This is unfair. If a wheel is introduced then de chance to win must be equel to all prizes and that isn't the case. I have written down all the prizes and the chance to get a stupid prize is 97%, 3% for the bigger prizes.

Come on people, fix this isn't fair. In the documentation there is no passage about the winchance.
          VIP wheel is good as it is. If we would get the "good stuff" (let me guess: you drool at those high level gems, eh?) equally as the lucky stone and such, it would KILL the balance of the game, as old VIPs like me would be all lvl 8+ gemmed by now, since we started playing in September.

And don't you see enough free players whinning and crying already? I can see it from here :" NOT FAIR! blah blah blah cry cry high gems VIP cashers!! Blah blah!"

It would also make MP and necropolis runs so easy it would not even be fun anymore...

Cheers!
          Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
          Dragon Pals - S6 Emerald Isle
          Shadowbound - S2 Crystal Meadows
          Weak warrior

Comment

you can get 500 k gold every single time if you use 36 tokens each tiem you open it as well as 5 cyrpt tokens if you want whips opne and close it unitl there are 2 piles of 5 whips and you will get one of those piles never hope for gems i have only gotten level 2 gems

Comment

Rewards don't need improved, they already did that.. and its better than before... i like not getting lvl 1pots, ill take 20k gold over lvl 1 charisma pot any day.

Comment

There have been more than 10 threads on the VIP wheels already.
                This thread is redundant and is now closed.
                Last edited by CondorHero; 01-21-2013, 01:38 AM.
                Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                [No longer logging in]

Comment

Working...
                X