Golden Ram False Advertising

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golden Ram False Advertising

Why do they insist on putting in the announcement for this Golden Ram thing that we can win 200 of this or 300 of that when no one that I know of has ever won more than 20 of ANYTHING and in most cases we win single digits???

Because they think angry customers will spend....

Comment

The "advert" states up to 200 or 300.. not you will win 200 or 300
      Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

To report bugs visit here ... Bug Reports

Any support questions ... Support

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

I go in knowing no one is ever going to get the max, it is just a slogan to lure you in, but something FREE is better then nothing.
        Live long and prosper.

Comment

Baffles me how whiny people have gotten. You arent paying for the ram and as such I dont really care it doesnt give remotely the max possible drops advertised.

Comment

Its FREE enjoy what ya get for Free in game
            Theonlyghost
            Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
            Server : S122 US-East
            Guild : Fenix
            Class : Mage
            IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

Developer, no need to worry if you put wins up to 20 or 30 instead. After all, players will seek for Golden Ram hehehe.

Comment

Its total **, sinse i played wartune even if you had to roll 1,2 or 3 for 10 more of item you allways roll 1 or 2..think many here who cash know this is total ** events say "you can get asc stones and stuff even after you spent 500-1000 on single event you get ***** 0 of asc stones even if you spent as much you can for recharge & spenders

Comment

FREE is not FREE..... if you have ever spent in this game, you are funding the FREE events. Have to believe expectations are so low that your happy with a handful of u know what.

Comment

Originally posted by snarrf2016 View Post
                    FREE is not FREE..... if you have ever spent in this game, you are funding the FREE events. Have to believe expectations are so low that your happy with a handful of u know what.
                    agreed with you, specially when we gotta (by need or force) to be connected on specific hours to get high-demanded-free stuff, thus increasing more the lag issues.
                    Few data about me, just to no rewriting on every post manually.

Player Name = ArcMorpheus
                    Server= S31 US East
                    Class = Knight
                    Guilds Enlisted (in chronological order) = TankWars, Unknown, Mostwanted, & Fenix (nowadays).
                    Server = US East Server 31
                    Plataform = Kabam / Wonderhill / Gamerocks
                    Login from = Google Mail (previously) / Gamerocks (nowadays)

Comment

Originally posted by GM_Equinox View Post
                      The "advert" states up to 200 or 300.. not you will win 200 or 300
                      "Up to 200 or 300" implies that you can win anywhere from 1 to 200 or 300. As I said before, I know no one that has ever won any amount close to that. As for calling me whiny....this section is called "Game Discussion and Feedback" I'm giving my feedback on a part of the game. If you don't have a problem with being given false info, move along.

Comment

Working...
                      X