Your patches are killing the game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your patches are killing the game

Each new patch makes the game laggier, with more tedious busywork. this one is the worst yet. For example -- If you wanted to remove sylphs from the game, why not just take them out? Why put in dragonchant skills that never let them awaken? And a bazillion more levels of cuties dungeon -- one of the most disliked elements of game yet? Part of me wonders if html conversion is too daunting. Are you looking for the game to die by attrition, players just outright quitting? Nothing you have added makes a better gaming experience. It's more convoluted, more prone to random chance, far less strategic and honestly more of a chore than a game. That is why your revenues have plummeted. It's not "fresh" and "vibrant" -- it's tedious and dull. The people are the only reason many of us stay around -- as much as you try to pit us against each other, we are a close knit group even cross server. But as more and more leave -- and those that stay spend less and less time in game -- there's less and less reason to stay. Games like WOW and FF14 should pay a commission for the business you are sending their way. I loved this game. What a shame to see it die like this.

dragonchant is sud never existed..i dunno who give the idea..devs sud think on upgrading class equipments such as staff, sword, etc despite making whole new diffrent thing like dragonchant..our class equipments have never been upgrade or update since knighthood era..its far better to think of an update or upgrade to our class equipments

Comment

This Patch give Dragonchant new skill but it also cut your BR by 2 million , can R2 give us some explanation about this ? .

Comment

Originally posted by antonsu00888 View Post
        This Patch give Dragonchant new skill but it also cut your BR by 2 million , can R2 give us some explanation about this ? .
        The BR was from the old passives. We don't have those passives anymore, so you no longer have the BR from them.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

The BR was from the old passives. We don't have those passives anymore, so you no longer have the BR from them.
          ty..was wondering the same thing..now I can stop thinking about this
          Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
          Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

lol cut it by 2 mill BR i went down 5 mill in dragonchant rofl
            Theonlyghost
            Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
            Server : S122 US-East
            Guild : Fenix
            Class : Mage
            IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

i am so mad, was almost finally at 20 million br and now have to work that much harder again to get that. thats so not fair.

Comment

the question is this dragonchant unsignificant skills worth of deducting playesrs BR ? , i think R2 must gave back our BR as it was and R2 can decided to keep or roll back the dragonchant skills.

Comment

Don't focus so much on your BR number, especially when a large chunk of that comes from hp. When you had your passive skills before, you got a % increase to, I think, attack and hp. This resulted in your BR increasing. We don't have those passives now, so you no longer get the increased BR from it. The trade off is the ability to choose a more customized skill set, which does a fair bit more damage to your opponent even without the passives giving you extra stats.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                    Don't focus so much on your BR number, especially when a large chunk of that comes from hp. When you had your passive skills before, you got a % increase to, I think, attack and hp. This resulted in your BR increasing. We don't have those passives now, so you no longer get the increased BR from it. The trade off is the ability to choose a more customized skill set, which does a fair bit more damage to your opponent even without the passives giving you extra stats.
                    If you think don't focus on BR, r2games don't listen what players love. I played this game, almost 2 years to increase my BR. And that's the only one what I love on this game. Now I lost it.
                    Nice move R2games.

Everyone Please join me to quit from this suck game.

Comment

If you have specific feedback about the change to the skills, that's one thing. I don't really know what I'm suppose to do with feedback about lost number. It's just a number.. and one that can be artificially increased by adding more hp, because hp gives more BR than any other stat. You aren't any weaker for not having a little extra hp, especially when no one else has it either.

Comment

My biggest problem so far is that as far as I could tell, DC has NO cheap AoE/all skills anymore.. (80 rage is the cheapest i've seen) Do you have any idea how much trouble this is going to cause against large teams. Doing some MPDs alone will take 2-3 times as long! Also, because the anti- monster and player bonuses are on the same tree, it forces everybody to unlock at least two skill sets!
                        Last edited by James_xeno; 06-28-2019, 05:31 PM.

Comment

pretty much killed it for me....now game is just stupid. you cant build anything because they may change it at next patch. Sad..poor development in obviously well overpaid Dev's

Comment

For all who seem to lose BR only place you lose Br is in dragonchant, in normal mode you still have your br(it did not change)... when you get above a certain br your toon is higher in br then your dragonchant anyway.
                            So look at your Toon br
                            Theonlyghost
                            Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
                            Server : S122 US-East
                            Guild : Fenix
                            Class : Mage
                            IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

Originally posted by 1566647493352780 View Post
                              dragonchant is sud never existed..i dunno who give the idea..devs sud think on upgrading class equipments such as staff, sword, etc despite making whole new diffrent thing like dragonchant..our class equipments have never been upgrade or update since knighthood era..its far better to think of an update or upgrade to our class equipments
                              those ideas you said came from adaptations of the original features of the chinese version of this game (just google it and compare dragonchant from dragon whisper, euds from kids and so on).
                              Few data about me, just to no rewriting on every post manually.

Player Name = ArcMorpheus
                              Server= S31 US East
                              Class = Knight
                              Guilds Enlisted (in chronological order) = TankWars, Unknown, Mostwanted, & Fenix (nowadays).
                              Server = US East Server 31
                              Plataform = Kabam / Wonderhill / Gamerocks
                              Login from = Google Mail (previously) / Gamerocks (nowadays)

Comment

Working...
                              X