X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guess it still aint reached the devs - no disrespect at you MemoryLane

Nothing in the maintence notes - will guess we still have to wait and see

Comment

It has reached the devs, just the devs haven't fixed it yet. Of course, I'll report it again this week for good measure.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
        It has reached the devs, just the devs haven't fixed it yet. Of course, I'll report it again this week for good measure.
        as this system isn't working as intended instead of messing around trying to fix the dam thing is tell the devs what was the point changing it in first place LOL

please revert it back to old way when it wazs working fine 100% and do not touch again LOL

and wen a devs ave another BRIGHT IDEA and says they want to alter something

IS ASK THE PLAYER BASE IF WE ACTUALY WANT IT CHANGED

be less hassle then LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by ellislsd View Post
          Guess it still aint reached the devs - no disrespect at you MemoryLane

Nothing in the maintence notes - will guess we still have to wait and see
          Guess this is going to get brushed under the carpet - it was reported before the patch update, and yet they still continue to patch items that are not long term issues

2. Fixed the display issue with the Anniversary Ranking. - this ends in 9 days

Comment

Working...
          X