So Very Upset about GEM Synthesis Downgrade

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Very Upset about GEM Synthesis Downgrade

They said they were 'optimizing' the Gem Synthesis and here i thought, "Great, hopefully it will make it easier".... Now I'm like "W.T.H".

Developers have literally DOUBLED the amount of time it takes me to Synth Gems. I am so disappointed and angry.
    The LEAST you could do is to reverse that hideous adjustment to Gem Synthesis.

At first, I thought I could handle the change, You know...give it a chance. But now, I am so very frustrated.

PLEASE DO NOT WAIT FOR THE NEXT PATCH TO FIX THIS PROBLEM. Reverse what you did.

The Synthesis module from before was superior to this one.
    PLEASE AND THANK YOU

Originally posted by AlaTouche100 View Post
    They said they were 'optimizing' the Gem Synthesis and here i thought, "Great, hopefully it will make it easier".... Now I'm like "W.T.H".

Developers have literally DOUBLED the amount of time it takes me to Synth Gems. I am so disappointed and angry.
    The LEAST you could do is to reverse that hideous adjustment to Gem Synthesis.

At first, I thought I could handle the change, You know...give it a chance. But now, I am so very frustrated.

PLEASE DO NOT WAIT FOR THE NEXT PATCH TO FIX THIS PROBLEM. Reverse what you did.

The Synthesis module from before was superior to this one.
    PLEASE AND THANK YOU
    ty for this post. I think just like y do.. allthought there already is a post like this where the mods say that the gem synth is now as it should be. So idk if they gona fix this or not... As I think they should put it back as it was bc its very frustrading as it is right now. Maybe more player opinions would help?
    Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
    Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

wait, do they mean they will make 2 same type level gems to synthesizing from level 5 to level 6 instead of 4 level 5 to 6 or something?

Comment

hate this too...it takes much longer time now as you have to scroll up in the list after every click now so you don't accidentically synthesize a higher lvl gem by mistake

Comment

Working...
        X