New Dragonchant skills

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Dragonchant skills

I've come to really hate those new dragonchant skills.

I don't think they needed to be changed in the first place, although I can see an argument for ncreasing their damage output although I always considerd the lower damage from the dragonshcant skills as a tradeoff for the improved statistics ans the talisman set effects. Using the new skills I've made progress in demon continent whereas I'd been stalled prior to the new patch. However PvP is just a red hot mess now. In addition to all the stuns there's now the nearly constant amnesia or chaos or both (alongside the talisman effects). There was absolutely no need to add those new effects, there are runes that palyers can choose to use that cause them and that's a choice for each player. It's annoying to hit by amnesia or chaosed but if the player get's their timing right then it can win the fight, but adding these effects to the skills and making it random, it removes strategy and planing from PvP.

Yesterday during Aeres war I had an obscene number of victories, not becuase my toon is strong but because almost everyone I was facing was afking it. There's always been people afking it even back in class wars but I've never seen it this bad before. I do wonder if a lot of it is because of just how awful PvP has become since the most recent patch.

It's because of just how awful the game has become. terrible lag, fights pause for no apparent reason, and R2 has returned to it's policy of being morons.

Comment

what is the point of fighting in pvp when you just sit there stunned for the entire match out of 15 matches was stunned 13 times so might as well watch coronation street blah

Comment

Originally posted by mud2017 View Post
        It's because of just how awful the game has become. terrible lag, fights pause for no apparent reason, and R2 has returned to it's policy of being morons.
        Returned? They never left. lol
        Sapphire
        Mage Lvl.80:
        BR:
        106,802,118 Normal Mode
        101,629,274 Dragon Mode
        Server: S551 GlassMines
        Guild: Spartans
        Karma Will Grab You By The Hand and Lead You To Your Destiny

Comment

New dragonchant skill only work good on NPC not so good for PvP , and it came with deduction 5 percent of previous BR .

Comment

you also can choose wich skills u use now , there are 5 options to use them so U can choose wich one U uses

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Erasor View Post
              you also can choose wich skills u use now , there are 5 options to use them so U can choose wich one U uses
              How was that not the case before? With the previous (and better) dragonchant skills I would occasionally swap in a pair of resurgence talismans and use both of the delphic skills for some of the PvE fights (so making an actual choice about which skills to use by picking the ones that were suited to the fight). What they've done is reduce player choice with the new skill sets and added some effects that make PvP a bit more unpleasant than it was. I don't enjoy spending half a fight stunnded and then add in the more frequent chaos and amnesia effects it really is just a drag.

Comment

Of course there's the reflect now as well which most of the time you can't tell is active because there's so many other buffs/debuffs that the display is cylcing through. Wartune was supposed to be a strategy game but ti's devolved into cheap gimmicks and it's just not worth the aggravation. I've rage quit twice in the last 24 hours and I'm not feeling the inclination to log in again for a while. Lately I've seen attacks which have had no visible effect (not even a display or 0 or 1 damage), I've been killed by a reflect when the original damage was nowhere near enough to do that, and the opponent in cloud adventures go straight from slyphing to a delphic skill. This game is really not worth the constant aggravation.

And although it's not related to the original post I think it would be hugely irresponsible to expect people to keep on using flash once it hits end of life because there will be no more security updates for it, meaning that any exploits or weaknesses in it will be left unfixed. So I do hope the next big patch does include a transition to html5.

Comment

Working...
                X