Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Professor Help if possible.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Professor Help if possible.

Is a Professor available to log into the R2 S200 cluster please?

I play on S244 Star Glen and just received a pm from someone who was supposed to be banned,
    Looks like they created a new account.
    Attached Files

This guy reminds me server 392s cluster Toke. He is arabic pyscho pretending to be ROBIN. He is also swearing people on wartune community fb page by using Alper Aydeniz's name (which were ex *** hole person) to made his reputation furthermore worse

Comment

Its same words as if him. Toke is also using same words too to swearing people and blocked them then on fb

Comment

We do not know the whole conversation, he may have been provoked in world chat. This is one sided and as much as I hate to agree with support, they will ask for as many screenshots showing this person was not being provoked in world chat or guild chat or party chat. Are you able to provide such items?

And Alper please stay off the forums. Talking about yourself in 3rd person is not a good look.

Thanks
        Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

To report bugs visit here ... Bug Reports

Any support questions ... Support

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

Originally posted by GM_Equinox View Post
          We do not know the whole conversation, he may have been provoked in world chat. This is one sided and as much as I hate to agree with support, they will ask for as many screenshots showing this person was not being provoked in world chat or guild chat or party chat. Are you able to provide such items?

And Alper please stay off the forums. Talking about yourself in 3rd person is not a good look.

Thanks
          This happens all the time - the player is not provoked in anyway priot to this attack any way - they only pm people after players talk in WC,

You ask to get ss of wc/current chat, this is not the job of the players to do this, as this will need to be monitored by the player and shots taken every few seconds while WC/Current is scrolling - - surely there is a log of all chats at r2's end, if not, then that is truly bad management. As your TOS advises to ignore these

Looking at the toneality of what is said above from the player should get them at least muted

http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=46

Again, this is constant when the player is online

Comment

I will discuss this with R2 support in the morning, right now my head is pounding from the heat and so i need to go lie down in a very cold room and darkness. I will try and express we need to do something. for peace.
            Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

seems like he has been going from server to server after each ban sounds a lot like the same one that was supposed to be banned for life

Comment

therefore they may need to start to ban the IP - but there is ways round that 2

Comment

Originally posted by GM_Equinox View Post
                  I will discuss this with R2 support in the morning, right now my head is pounding from the heat and so i need to go lie down in a very cold room and darkness. I will try and express we need to do something. for peace.
                  I have just got the below from the same player - made new account - just logged on and within 5 mins got this - I have alo sent this to support - it needs dealing with

Comment

All the names so far from this one immature mindless child

00Raoh00

xXRaohXx

Raoh

??Raoh?

DOOM

albrnsysa

Comment

I just forwarded it to the ops team
                      i will let you know what i hear something

Comment

Working...
                      X