Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• peerage

how do u get peerage

You should see quests directing you through starting Peerage if you are currently Knighthood.

Comment

Quest 1 Full Knighthood - All levels done. Quest 2 40 Levels of Knighthood talents. Quest 3 Talk to Brad - Get Peerage.

Comment

I got lv77 of lv80 to fully upgrade KH but, is is just experience I need or anything else?

Comment

ABPLONER I think gears or artifact or halidom not fully upgraded to Knighthood & enchanted, I'm not sure if holy forge vulcan clamp and slithy are needed to max as well.

Comment

Once u got new gears u just need to enchant and refine no need for the vulcan holy forge stuff

Comment

they changed lvl need to get peerage till talents 80 instead of 40.. so gl to get it :/ so need 80K talentstones orso
              Last edited by R22289894; 09-21-2019, 12:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R22289894 View Post
                they changed lvl need to get peerage till talents 80 instead of 40.. so gl to get it :/ so need 80K talentstones orso
                Especially hard, since there's only 7 talents with 10 lvls in each
                Riamba

Comment

indeed so another FU from the dev's

Comment

Let the Darkside influence you

Comment

Comment

What server are you playing? I returned to game recently, started new character and thus I`m so little into knighthood talents but for me least it shows level 40. I havent heard others on server saying anything either so my guess is its server/character specific problem.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Peerage.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	111.4 KB
ID:	1995309

Comment

Originally posted by shami91 View Post

What server are you playing? I returned to game recently, started new character and thus I`m so little into knighthood talents but for me least it shows level 40. I havent heard others on server saying anything either so my guess is its server/character specific problem.

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"thumb","data-attachmentid":1995309**[/ATTACH]
                          As you can see on that image, it says knighthood level (Peerage Credentials I), and on your image it says talent level (Peerage Credentials II). I think it's solved now.

Comment

I talked to the R2 proffessor and the char from that printscreen needs a lot XP
                            so means it needs the full xp levels from the Knighthood

Comment

Working...
                            X