tattoo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tattoo

the tattoos needs to be remove because the knighthood is too hard to get so please remove it
    some players in my guild already have been knighted

knighthood needs for one called arcane tech needs defense + 1500 , intellect + 6000 and endurance + 1500
    and the another one called restoration needs defense + 3000 , intellect + 3000 and endurance + 3000 for all mages so please remove the requirement it needs to make knighthood

please remove titan temple , time portal , endless abyss , plague marsh , abandoned alter and holy sword temple they all need to be knighted some players can do these

the sky garden needs to be able to use bound balens because some players can't afford to recharge there account to use inadequate balens or remove it

well now why dont u just remove the whole game sense all people cant play...where is this world going?
    Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
    Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

It's easy nowadays to reach knighthood requirements, gift piles gives advance tatoo, if using holy blessing potion (x3 rewards) can get 20K advance henna for 2 weeks gift piles. If not using at least u get 5k advance tatoo. the game needs alot of time, effort, etc. Tattoo Engrave stone save plenty. You will get there not for long, aim for 300 devotion daily.

Comment

Originally posted by anything4 View Post
        the tattoos needs to be remove because the knighthood is too hard to get so please remove it

knighthood needs for one called arcane tech needs defense + 1500 , intellect + 6000 and endurance + 1500
        and the another one called restoration needs defense + 3000 , intellect + 3000 and endurance + 3000 for all mages so please remove the requirement it needs to make knighthood

please remove titan temple , time portal , endless abyss , plague marsh , abandoned alter and holy sword temple they all need to be knighted some players can do these

the sky garden needs to be able to use bound balens because some players can't afford to recharge there account to use inadequate balens or remove it
        Getting KH is not that hard these days. They give adv henna out pretty easy. I have a toon that I don't do much on and he has is tattoos high enough to get knighted, just need exp.

If you think it takes too long, then maybe this game is not for you.

Comment

as easy as it is to get knighthood anymore seem like you just don't want to put in the work to get it maybe you might need a different game put some effort into your toon and you too can get knighthood there are plenty events that give u a lot of what u need to be knighted or maybe a new game would be more your speed

Comment

I been playing this game since December 2013 on wartune patch 5.5 is winn the knighthood was added

this quest is too hard to do the other two are easy this one is hard An Audience with the King III - Tattoo Attributes meet Knighthood requirements
            so please remove the tattoo attributes requirement for knighthood on the next patch just asking

Comment

With henna lab, gift piles, and some event rewards, should only take like 3-4 months. If you'd like to post your current tattoo stats, I'm sure we could give you some advice for how to knock it out in no time.
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

If you'll get lucky with engraving stones you could have for example 3000 intelect instead of 6000, stats gained from tatoo engraving counts toward knighthood requirements. You get usually 1 engraving stone from online rewards or/and you can exchange outland crystal for them.

Comment

anything4 dunno what you have been doing then? now a days you get loads of normal and advanced henna in gift piles and engraving stones you can get quit easy now a days to.....

the dev's should undo the vortex thing now no 1 taking rift so no rift bosses cus the crying baby's like you

Comment

I just gasped from shock and needed CPR to re-read the main post.

Knighthood is easy enough if you have a guild willing to help you with what you need. with the gift piles as they are nowadays, it shouldn't take long at all and especially if you do adv henna during the hot events.

Please screenshot your current tattoo stats so we can see where we need to direct you some more to attempt knighthood.
                    Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

To report bugs visit here ... Bug Reports

Any support questions ... Support

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

I know tattoos can seem daunting, so if you would like to post us some screen shots of the tattoos, and your engraving we will be more then happy to try to give you some tips as how to proceed to achieve knight hood.
                      Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

For those who been playing this game from start, nothing in KH building is hard, and its even made easier now when adv henna is dropping everywhere. It takes some time yes, but as sade many times before , stuff in this game takes time and one shouldnt never hurry whit things that will grow u toon stats so u notice the small things that can easily go wrong when u hurry. Tattoos can be frustreding but yet.. hey its a little thing a little while, couple months aint nothing compared whit the time that took to make lv 80 gear before digging in wilds started to drop gear stuff. If u remove all the the stuff from this game that gives some frustration, it will get borring and people leave. We need challenges even the ones we cant do, we need to be aply to aim againts something, we need to have these goals wich seems impossibly and yet are there someday, and when u hit that "imbossibly boss" and it finally goes down..jeez that feeling. so PLEASE do not remove the hard stuff from game ever, more of those :P :P :P
                        U should have guild members that have passed these and can help you, if not, u should have server mades that can help? If not that either ..please let uss know a bit more so we help u here. What is it that is so hard whit KH stuff? Titan temple can be tuff if u a mage, but titan skills in right order helps and a sylph whit AOE skills can safe u the trouble. Time portal is a lovely pain for uss all and it should be that way too, its my sunday headache Its a way for me to know how to make my sylphs better.
                        So what class u char is? Wich server u play? How long u been trying to get these stuff done? what is it that u need help whit?

There is one thing in u post that I agree whit; the sky garden needs to be able to use bound balens because some players can't afford to recharge there account to use inadequate balens or remove it. yes indeed, make it work, make it work whit bb or please remove it. Amen!
                        ???????
                        Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
                        Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

sorry I can't do a screen shot because the file of the screen shot is over 976.6 KB limit

Comment

Open the screenshot in Paint, then click Save As, then Save as JPG. This will give you a smaller file size that can be uploaded on the forum.
                            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

sorry the paint don't work it keeps saying the screen shot is still over 976.6 KB limit I just can't do it I'm sorry

Comment

Working...
                              X