Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Mount of Amazing Astral

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mount of Amazing Astral

Hi all

in the amazing astral I opened all the stars and I did not find the mount. Is this normal?

Ty for your answer

me too
    not find it

Comment

I don't know of anybody that has found it so far.
      FireAndIce
      Mage +112m
      Spouse: Styx (+110m br archer)
      Ancients guild
      Gamerocks S8

(merged with S2, S6, S12, S39, S66 & S73)

Comment

Nothing here, haven't heard of anyone getting it. I think they goofed and didn't actually add it. To be rare is one thing, but to be so rare that not a single person gets it is not right. It's not like it is a super duper +10k mount or anything.

Comment

It's been verified that people do have the mount. It's not broken, it's just extremely rare.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Sad that they would make it that rare, especially for a so called Anniversary event.

Comment

So rare that in fact there is only one maybe. Or it's the ghost horse .

On the number of players we are .... it's really stingy i
              f there is only one.

Thank you to the lucky winner to let us know that I congratulate him. But I have a doubt

Happy birthday

Comment

its easy to say that 1 or 2 orso got it i can say i won 10mil... might be just a thingto lure ppl to spend some time on the game

Comment

Originally posted by Aewenalean View Post
                  So rare that in fact there is only one maybe. FirstPremierCard Or it's the ghost horse .

On the number of players we are .... it's really stingy i
                  f there is only one.

Thank you to the lucky winner to let us know that I congratulate him. But I have a doubt

Happy birthday

I think they goofed and didn't actually add it. To be rare is one thing, but to be so rare that not a single person gets it is not right. It's not like it is a super duper +10k mount or anything.

Comment

Working...
                  X