Fantasy Arena

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantasy Arena

Is there an explanation anywhere, or will this not appear until its over ?

Originally posted by R21535280 View Post
    will this not appear until its over ?

I take it by the lengthy silence the later is true.

Comment

Is there an explanation anywhere, or will this not appear until its over ?
      ur in the dark like the rest of us no guide yet they too lazy to post one

and I only wanna know what rewards are is it worth my time and effort to even enter lol

just looked at ranking rewards wow

talent stones willpower talent stones and a lv4 exp scroll

cant u guys come up with anything better than that
      Last edited by Xharry005x; 09-20-2019, 12:27 PM.

Comment

ques we need to waite and see, but the tickets disappeared...
        Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
        Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

Originally posted by Katjuza View Post
          ques we need to waite and see, but the tickets disappeared...
          event says 21-22 sept but hot events giving tickets till Monday lol the tickets don't get stored in ur inventory only inside fantasy arena tab icon
          Last edited by Xharry005x; 09-20-2019, 12:54 PM.

Comment

I take it by the lengthy silence the later is true.
            Sorry for not having the event info up sooner. I haven't been well.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

They going to do Maintenance before the event to Fix the non existent Goddess Portion that doesn't work ?

Comment

with every one allowed to choose max relic stun maxed goddess who can stun and everything else its going to be a stun fest event

first one to stun wins hahahha for so little rewards im sitting this one out

Comment

Originally posted by Irwanwtn View Post
                  They going to do Maintenance before the event to Fix the non existent Goddess Portion that doesn't work ?
                  Hard to say. Will have to wait for a bug report to be sent in about that before I can ask for a status on it.
                  New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
                    with every one allowed to choose max relic stun maxed goddess who can stun and everything else its going to be a stun fest event

first one to stun wins hahahha for so little rewards im sitting this one out
                    you can counter stun user if u know how to do ~_~....
                    S124 Mallowcrest (oceanic)
                    IGN : Mags
                    Guild = Sicario //best helper guild XD
                    still learn to be good !

Comment

So are we not able to select anything until 19:00? Is fight time at 20:00? If so, why give us such a small window to select our team?

And why is it when you click on dragonchant class, the page is blank?

Comment

my tickets disappeared as well
                        Let the Darkside influence you

Comment

Because they don't have a clue. The best thing now is to admit they made an *** of it and abandon the idea.

Totally pointless exercise

Comment

Because they don't have a clue. The best thing now is to admit they made an *** of it and abandon the idea.

Totally pointless exercise

that's very true idiots rush stuff without proper testing to see if it works first half ppl loose the tickets half cant enter they give u some bull **** answer to keep u happy like send a ticket but we all know they not in office till Monday

so a waste of effort for so little rewards

Comment

but for 2nd round we get new tickets or need buy them ? a well another foolish event from the lazy dev;s

Comment

Working...
                              X