Guild Disbandment Gone (??)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Disbandment Gone (??)

For the last couple of weeks, I was busy with work that I sometimes missed trying to log into my sleeper unit. Usually, I would get a "nasty gram" when it calls for an election (after saying that the guild leader has gone for a certain time). However, it seems that I no longer receive those and that my sleeper is still the guild leader of my own guild (took a hiatus due to all the performance problems happening that prevented me to run up to 4 units for daily stuff).

My question would be (to those out there), did R2 took away the inactive guild leader alert aka auto guild disbandment? If so, good on them as I do not have to worry about trying to log in every 7 to 9 days (10th day I had let it pass this day and I am still with a guild to my name) just to keep things in guild going.

Before anyone says anything, I had put forth the countless hours and donations to get it to level 10 along with the trimmings to just hand it over to someone else.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

A guild autodisbands only if there is not enough guild contribution to pay the weekly maintenance cost, which means guilds that got zillions of gold in would stay active for years even if no single member, officer and guild leader logs at all.
    If a guild leader is offline for a certain time period, it used to call for an election process for new guild leader. However, since you can now quit and speed the cooldown of going to new guild with bound balens I doubt any members of an inactive guild stay on long enough for such a process to kick in.

Comment

I manage my own guild, so that's why I was asking about such. Usually, every week I would log in my sleeper unit just to keep the guild going and not get disbanded. Again, I put too much time, donations, and other things to get it to where it is to be quite damned if it disappears and I have to start all over again.

Once again, I am glad this is happening so I won't have to worry about logging in to keep it active with my somewhat busy schedule and hoping that the long term bugs (er, performance issues) were fixed so I can load up my teams to do their dailies (won't do any scheduled time tasks as I am either working, gone, or sleeping). I still have to log in to keep the payment on the vaults.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
      X