Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

idk if this a bug or just another annoying annons from R2 but wth are these halloween events?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• idk if this a bug or just another annoying annons from R2 but wth are these halloween events?

There is an event whit link to more info for halloween events on the first page of hot events, that link leads to forums and it says its a fail. Been this way for 2 days now. So i wonder.. are we missing some halloween happenings or is this just a bad joke from devs?
    Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
    Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Last edited by Katjuza; 10-30-2019, 06:50 AM.
    Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!

Comment

so, this event is over and as I understood it didint work in any server. wth is happening? no one has even yelled about it?

Comment

Working...
      X