Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

super exchange

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• super exchange

wth puzzles to exchange for wat ever drops in super exchange

AND WTH NO NEW XMAS CLOTHING 2019 WE AVE TO EXCHANGE FOR OLD XMAS CLOTHING 2017

hasn't any 1 in that dept know how to make new clothes very typical they want ur cash but give u no incentive

I like ur post yes you are right they should give us recent years clothing shards but you know with lazy devs its nearly like impossible. But you are wrong on a case, they at least giving it for free look at mine i got most of them here Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_11.png
Views:	1
Size:	692.0 KB
ID:	1999160Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_12.png
Views:	1
Size:	762.5 KB
ID:	1999161

Comment

1st pic 100 points then ur reward attempts then goto 99 then fill it back up to 100 points then attempts drop to 98 and so on till u get 0 attempts left

so work out how many puzzles u need to get full set for free player no chance

Comment

I'm hesitant to do 100 exchange, we all know the developers are not giving it yet only by chance. Chance is very low for sure. Similar with lucky exchange.

Comment

Originally posted by beehappyfour View Post
          I'm hesitant to do 100 exchange, we all know the developers are not giving it yet only by chance. Chance is very low for sure. Similar with lucky exchange.
          plus it resets the attempts on reset

Comment

and what do they mean all with all servers? then im on really dead servers

Comment

I wish the Event to get a sylph was gone...what a joke

Comment

Working...
              X