Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is gathering 84m insignia possible for non casher?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is gathering 84m insignia possible for non casher?

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	1
Size:	585.6 KB
ID:	1999168 I just calculate that 100m insignia = 333k smelting stone.
    I have 44 level smelting stone and need 84m insignia is needed for making level 100 smelting stone. Because 1.5m insignia = 5k smelting stone which is required amount for levelling up after 38 level.
    And i need 56 level so 1.5m x 56 = 84m Is that possible for regular playersor not? And if its posssible how could time it might take? Could you please guess if you dont know? I just gather 63k insignia but while i always spent it for 80x beast soul with 25k insignia before

Hoping the developer will lower the insignia requirement for smelt stone. 300 insignia for 1 smelt stone, is way expensive. I don't have billions of insignia or 100 millions of it. They should lower down the requirements. Many top cashers max out smelt stone, give lower br a chance to improve.

Comment

Originally posted by beehappyfour View Post
      Hoping the developer will lower the insignia requirement for smelt stone. 300 insignia for 1 smelt stone, is way expensive. I don't have billions of insignia or 100 millions of it. They should lower down the requirements. Many top cashers max out smelt stone, give lower br a chance to improve.
      How many insignia you wanting for 1x smelting stone?
      For example: 100 or something?

Comment

At certain level you need 5,000 smelting stone to level up and until it reaches level 100.

> 1 smelt stone = 300 insignia
        > increase 1 level need 5,000 smelt x 300 insignia = 1.5M insignia to level up. If you want to level up until 100. You need hundred millions or billions, depending on your smelt stone level.

It will take years and more to max level, assume no changes made in getting more smelt stone. Lucky exchange smelt stone doesn't give much.

Comment

You can also buy 20 per day using Outland crystals. (Whoopee)

Just checked, it will take me 3 yrs to use the crystals I have... IF I remember to do it every day.
          Last edited by bertalt; 12-27-2019, 09:15 PM.

Comment

and 999 for that dwarf silver

Comment

Working...
            X