Lost Items Due to Inactivity

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost Items Due to Inactivity

I haven't played in a long time, so naturally, my guild kicked me out. As everyone knows, when you're kicked out of a guild, all the items in the guild vault are moved to your inbox. However, after a certain number of days, inbox messages are deleted. So, all the items stored in my guild vault no longer exist, as far as I can tell. Is there any way to get them back, or will I be quitting the game a second time?

Unless they changed it recently or it's bugged, the mail timer does not start until you log in. Have you sent in a ticket about this?

Comment

it is 30 days unless you open specific mail then 3 days ..... if you know you going to quit game then you should have taken in consideration that your stuff would have bin gone ..... If you think that is upsetting then you can always quit again as you suggested ....... be glad they did not adjust the delete part of inactive toons, so toons really be gone after a certain time (hopefully they will someday preferable sooner then later )
      Theonlyghost
      Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
      Server : S122 US-East
      Guild : Fenix
      Class : Mage
      IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
        Unless they changed it recently or it's bugged, the mail timer does not start until you log in. Have you sent in a ticket about this?
        I haven't sent in a ticket yet. I don't recall logging in after that point, but it's been so long I may have and just forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by theghosthimself View Post
          it is 30 days unless you open specific mail then 3 days ..... if you know you going to quit game then you should have taken in consideration that your stuff would have bin gone ..... If you think that is upsetting then you can always quit again as you suggested ....... be glad they did not adjust the delete part of inactive toons, so toons really be gone after a certain time (hopefully they will someday preferable sooner then later )
          I wasn't asking for snark, only a simple answer to my question. Obviously I knew that mail gets deleted, but when I quit I wasn't thinking of that. People usually don't think of coming back to the game just when they've decided to quit it? It's not like I would have known, so I don't see your point

Comment

If you knew wen you quit then i do not see your point of trying to gain it back .. and your second part implement that if you do not get the stuff back you quit again ... So hence there is my point!
            Theonlyghost
            Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
            Server : S122 US-East
            Guild : Fenix
            Class : Mage
            IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

Working...
            X