Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

running players off

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• running players off

If the devs want to end the game why not just do it all-ready instead they are making it worst so players leave so there is no come back on them for ending the game. Then all they have to say is we are not getting the numbers to keep the game running, every part of the game has got worst over the years its a game not a job were you have to spend hours on it to get every thing done, and not to mention how bad the lag has become, road to glory now some fights take over 10 mins due to the amount of stun in the game now, another part they know players did not want but still added it, another tell tale sign they want you to leave. have you also noticed how much the events have been narfed lately, they also removed a lot of the small events like sky trail energy usage,henna labs one and another few, they are just adding more ways to get you cash out of you but doing nothing to fix problems that's just getting worst
    Last edited by anna11; 01-25-2020, 03:14 AM.

Wartune devs/R2 probably want to milk the cashers here to last drop, hence why they don't make any definite announcements on this game's future as doing so will abruptly cut off any more incoming profits from gullible cashers. It will just be up to the player to wise up and observe carefully.
    • Mods stopped answering here, whether or not it was just pure coincidence or not, it's one of those "you just can't shake the feeling that something is up" kind of thing.
    • Lag which has been ongoing for years and years has not been resolved at all despite continuous reports/pleas from players.
    • For some reason, Eternal fury, which looks like wartune, suddenly becomes available on HTML5 (something they should have done on wartune).
    • Any question about wartune conversion to HTML was either ignored or answered with the generic "we will announce when something is up." Now, this ain't the fault of the mods, but R2/devs. If they are truly serious about converting wartune or any other game title, they should have done so by now, instead they still give vague answers, which doesn't help at all.
    • Drastic drop of the playerbase. In my server cluster alone, I've noticed a significant dipping down in the number of players, players who once were heavy cashers. I asked around as well and true enough, majority of those I asked believes that wartune is really about to end.
    • Hell, even doly stopped making wartune articles for some reason, its just, you know, too much of a coincidence.
    • Mobile games is the way to go nowadays. I've seen some game publishers/developers shift to purely mobile games alone and dropped all browser-based ones. R2 might decide to go that path as well, hence wartune reborn.
    Last edited by Kalaripayattu; 01-25-2020, 05:25 AM. Reason: Added content

Comment

Originally posted by Kalaripayattu View Post
      Wartune devs/R2 probably want to milk the cashers here to last drop, hence why they don't make any definite announcements on this game's future as doing so will abruptly cut off any more incoming profits from gullible cashers. It will just be up to the player to wise up and observe carefully.
      • Mods stopped answering here, whether or not it was just pure coincidence or not, it's one of those "you just can't shake the feeling that something is up" kind of thing.
      • Lag which has been ongoing for years and years has not been resolved at all despite continuous reports/pleas from players.
      • For some reason, Eternal fury, which looks like wartune, suddenly becomes available on HTML5 (something they should have done on wartune).
      • Any question about wartune conversion to HTML was either ignored or answered with the generic "we will announce when something is up." Now, this ain't the fault of the mods, but R2/devs. If they are truly serious about converting wartune or any other game title, they should have done so by now, instead they still give vague answers, which doesn't help at all.
      • Drastic drop of the playerbase. It my server cluster alone, I've noticed a significant dipping in the number of players, players who once were heavy cashers. I asked around as well and true enough, majority of those I asked believes that wartune is really about to end.
      • Hell, even doly stopped making wartune articles for some reason, its just you know, very timely..

well only memorylane is left and somedays she only puts up what events are in the news forums

wish they would just come out and say 1: its changing to html5 2: sorry ty for your time but we closing

even look at what gamerocks did didnt pay r2 cuz they knew something or were told by devs no html converstion so r2 took over gamerocks to milk the cashers
      Last edited by evilharry666; 01-25-2020, 04:55 AM.

Comment

why cant any of the devs actually tell any1 what is actually going on?

found a thread from 3 years ago asking for that info

http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...e-html-version

Comment

Originally posted by evilharry666 View Post

well only memorylane is left and somedays she only puts up what events are in the news forums

wish they would just come out and say 1: its changing to html5 2: sorry ty for your time but we closing

even look at what gamerocks did didnt pay r2 cuz they knew something or were told by devs no html converstion so r2 took over gamerocks to milk the cashers
          Sadly, it's probably just to milk more cash. We see cash events still up so there's still a chance that someone who's oblivious to what's happening around will take the bait. Plus from my experience with R2, they never announce several months before, it always at least a month before or less.

@ellislsd

Comment

now when i try to post posts containing certain key words getting post not approved message

Comment

is this R2s solution to censor you posts to shut players up and not let them use their freedom of speech the screen cap below shows what i get every time i post

https://ibb.co/m8mG267

Comment

Originally posted by Kalaripayattu View Post
                • Any question about wartune conversion to HTML was either ignored or answered with the generic "we will announce when something is up." Now, this ain't the fault of the mods, but R2/devs. If they are truly serious about converting walgreenslistens wartune or any other game title, they should have done so by now, instead they still give vague answers, which doesn't help at all.
                • Drastic drop of the playerbase. In my server cluster alone, I've noticed a significant dipping down in the number of players, players who once were heavy cashers. I asked around as well and true enough, majority of those I asked believes that wartune is really about to end.
                • Hell, even doly stopped making wartune articles for some reason, its just, you know, too much of a coincidence.
                • Mobile games is the way to go nowadays. I've seen some game publishers/developers shift to purely mobile games alone and dropped all browser-based ones. R2 might decide to go that path as well, hence wartune reborn.
                Usually I never comment on blogs but your article is so convincing that I never stop myself to say something about it. You’re doing a great job Man,Keep it up.

Comment

Working...
                X