Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Idea for Wartune Update Patch 10.0

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idea for Wartune Update Patch 10.0

Hello. I have an idea about Wartune based on the movie, "Mortal Engines".
    The Cities of players themselves are massive cyberpunk giant mechanisms that run on wheels or running gears or giant mechanical legs.
    A City has a Power Core that provides energy to all the different sub-systems, (barracks, catacombs, henna lab, farm, etc are all part of the sub-system)
    Different weapons like Turrets or Cannons. which can be upgraded, installed by using Gold, Daru and Kyanite.
    There is a special weapon, the Mega-Harpoon that pierces an opponent city's Power Core when their city's HP is below a certain percentage. The harpoon sucks Daru or Kyanite reserves.
    The Mystic Gate will function as it is, providing energy for teleport.
    The adventure map will be represented by square tiles. City moves in a plus sign by consuming available Power.
    City combat will be divided into attacking: the motor system, the weapons system, the wall, the Mega-Harpoon and the Power Core. Combat will be exactly like the current Wartune combat.

What do you think about this idea? Comment. Ty for reading.

-TravionMudbridge.

Sounds like a grand plan for in-building more lag.

Comment

Originally posted by R21535280 View Post
      Sounds like a grand plan for in-building more lag.
      Or you could simply add more levels to everything else that's already there. That will be a lag-less grand plan.

Comment

This looks like a good plan to implement; however, with the current state the game is in where the playerbase is wondering what the future holds for wartune, I'd say now is not the right time to do this. Already the players in my server cluster are disinterested due to having no assurance from R2 or 7Road, I don't think any new feature for now can appease majority of the players.

Comment

There is also the time factor involved.

With all the additional layers / levels, its taking longer and longer to get the game bonuses ( i,e. devotion etc. ) and now it looks more like you have to make a decision on which part you need to concentrate on, in order to get the most benefit from your in-game time.

Comment

Originally posted by R21535280 View Post
            There is also the time factor involved.

With all the additional layers / levels, its taking longer and longer to get the game bonuses ( i,e. devotion etc. ) and now it looks more like you have to make a decision on which part you need to concentrate on, in order to get the most benefit from your in-game time.
            u can get the 300 devo so easy within 1 hr without doing mpds

but without assurance from r2 and 7road that this game will go further than 2021 waste of time asking for new patches

Comment

Working...
            X