Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

sylph expedition

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R211166343
    started a topic sylph expedition

sylph expedition

How do i use blue shards that say for skill upgrade? maxed all out at 10 now, i asked and checked dolygames nothing, did they ever use them or are they more useless **** i can sell?

• R211166343
    replied
    FYI i am asst. guild master and get asked alot of questions, i must give the right answers nobody has yelled or complained yet

Leave a comment:

• R211166343
    replied
    Finally an answer that makes sense, i was told after you all are lvl 10 the shards are used to improved the skills, think i will stick to my trial and error seems to work better for me then asking lol thank you

Leave a comment:

• R262181389
    replied
    Originally posted by R211166343 View Post
    I know 10 is max lvl so what are the shards for? why did they give them out? been trying to find an answer for over 2 yrs have 100k of them
    There are two different types of shards, expedition shards and expedition essence. You use the shards until you hit a certain skill level, can't recall what level that was. Then you started using the essence until you hit level 10. What shards are you specifically talking about?

Leave a comment:

• R211166343
    replied
    I know 10 is max lvl so what are the shards for? why did they give them out? been trying to find an answer for over 2 yrs have 100k of them

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Max level is 10, so.. Congrats, you have one less thing to do and one more thing you can sell or store for a unlikely possibility of a skill level increase.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X