Balenor's No1 Guild Master Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Balenor's No1 Guild Master Title

Does anyone know if getting "Balenor's No1 Guild Master" is still attainable? Or if there will be a way to obtain it in the future?

that title was for the very 1st old guild wars before they took it away winning guild GM got the title and mount as i recall

theirs no way to get that title now unless they re -add guild battles back the way it used to be MON WED and FRI

they should remove the realy old titles from the list now if ppl cannot aquire them from the events we ave now

or start putting balen price tags on them so ppl who want to buy the old titles can

that way r2 is making money
    Last edited by evilharry666; 05-03-2020, 03:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by evilharry666 View Post
      that title was for the very 1st old guild wars before they took it away winning guild GM got the title and mount as i recall

theirs no way to get that title now unless they re -add guild battles back the way it used to be MON WED and FRI

they should remove the realy old titles from the list now if ppl cannot aquire them from the events we ave now

or start putting balen price tags on them so ppl who want to buy the old titles can

that way r2 is making money

I have the Balenor's No1 Guild Master title and mount. I really wish they would change Guild Seige back to the last format we had with the Towers. It had a lot more teamwork involved and it's definitely more fun when you are working with a team instead of watching a dumb animation of a guildie attacking a tower. The dev's are on some trippy drugs ain't they?

Sapphire
      Mage Lvl.80:
      BR:
      106,802,118 Normal Mode
      101,629,274 Dragon Mode
      Server: S551 GlassMines
      Guild: Spartans
      Karma Will Grab You By The Hand and Lead You To Your Destiny

Comment

I really miss the oldtime guild battles but these days a lot of servers really only have one big guild, which would make them kind of pointless

Comment

Working...
        X