Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New willpower events punishing old players....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New willpower events punishing old players....

its very angry check new eevnts and ohhh, not same events since 2 years ago! willpower events....
    and ppl who has all 5 maxed willpowers??? we cant do events...
    i see lot of old people registering tartarus realm in eudaemon domain. thats why we dont need willpower stuff, we have willpowers maxed so we try get eudaemon stuff to do eudaemons events so i suppose it happens lot of ppl.
    its not fair and ypu just making us want to leave the game....

think its a one off every now and then u see something once and its great for new players but rubbish for old players (pro and con)and as quick as it came it goes and never to be seen again

best not to moan if u maxed it all out cuz it falls on death ears

as old players get maxed out on stuff they cannot do any hot events then what they do example: make another account or quit

Comment

Originally posted by evilharry666 View Post
      think its a one off every now and then u see something once and its great for new players but rubbish for old players (pro and con)and as quick as it came it goes and never to be seen again

best not to moan if u maxed it all out cuz it falls on death ears

as old players get maxed out on stuff they cannot do any hot events then what they do example: make another account or quit
      that is what they want ..you to make new account and a other new and a other new and a other new etc to get there stats up till servers floated with bloody alts and players who do not run extra toons say feck it am out or just as you say let it go......... curse a bit and try to help the smaller guild members ......
      those events should have bin out 1 year ago at least

Well i would quit before i make a new account 1 toon more then enough

good thing makes less time needed anyway to do stuff

for rest Nice bloody try to be nice to players r2 just 1 year to late with those events
      Theonlyghost
      Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
      Server : S122 US-East
      Guild : Fenix
      Class : Mage
      IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

Better even make it so that we can sacrifice wp's as you can with normal eudamons and sylphs so we can do these new events to
        Theonlyghost
        Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
        Server : S122 US-East
        Guild : Fenix
        Class : Mage
        IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

Originally posted by theghosthimself View Post
          Better even make it so that we can sacrifice wp's as you can with normal eudamons and sylphs so we can do these new events to
          yeah would be nice to sacrifice a willpower and make a new one so old players can do event

just prooves devs are lazy bringing events out very late when we realy needed them after the update of patch dont think they know their own game properly and they think ppl cant max out quick lol
          Last edited by evilharry666; 05-25-2020, 10:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by fjavigar View Post
            its very angry check new eevnts and ohhh, not same events since 2 years ago! willpower events....
            and ppl who has all 5 maxed willpowers??? we cant do events...
            i see lot of old people registering tartarus realm in eudaemon domain. thats why we dont need willpower stuff, we have willpowers maxed so we try get eudaemon stuff to do eudaemons events so i suppose it happens lot of ppl.
            its not fair and ypu just making us want to leave the game....
            I totally agree! Last three years there are events like souls seals, soul marks or gem events.... for which we, old players, dont say a word cause we understand that are usefull for new players, But those new events, give new items which we can finally use but we cant get them. What's the point of it? Cause for new players are useless for now.
            You are stuck in old prehistoric events and rewards while you are setting new stuff all the time, but stuff that we should pay to get them. And now this....

You either trolling us or you want to force us to quit... guess what will happen...

Comment

Do something to keep us in the game.... bring new events for all
              Last edited by paroula13; 05-25-2020, 12:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X