Demon Continent Knight class

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demon Continent Knight class

lvl 28 1st stage how to beat it no way i beated all other bosses with no hard,on this one i lose like 6m hp
    Attached Files

any advice what do i need

Comment

Increase your character stats, relic, goddess and sylph, use cuties with boost damage skills and pot or scroll buff. Have to rely on your character stats to defeat them.

Comment

get stronger 60m br is bit on low side to get all the way up, use runes as well see what the boss does on what hit so you can adjust yr play stile to kill it
        Theonlyghost
        Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
        Server : S122 US-East
        Guild : Fenix
        Class : Mage
        IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

i defeated with dragonchant 64m br crit skill 50-200%,potency 40% dmg dealt,cutie spear of spirigoth ,share party damage lvl 5 70%,3,5m patk-astral 80% enchanted ruthlesness,nemesis skill stun 3-4 enemies (works on boss) 2 times when 5 bar shows up, with 10% buff patk,hp,defense,matk(farm,league insignia)1.power potion lvl 5. 2.hp,defense,charisma lvl 6.
          Attached Files

Comment

share party 20% dragonchant passive,share party dmg from cuite spear of spirigoth 70% lvl 5 and 40 % potency with nemesis skill meteoric assault to stun,heal rune and pure rune.
            Last edited by Masterpiece..; 07-19-2020, 03:25 PM.

Comment

ah yes all the new stuff thats added makes it easier so should be able to do it with lower br
              Theonlyghost
              Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
              Server : S122 US-East
              Guild : Fenix
              Class : Mage
              IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

Working...
              X