Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Relic and Goddess for me?

Hey all.
    I am here to get some advice as ARCHER player which relic and goddess would be good for me to focus?
    I must admit I really do not enjoy playing with stun relic ''unholy saber'' and stun goddess ''Illiya''.
    I love to play hero mode and only use DragonChant in vortex.
    Any help is welcome, Thanks !

My suggestions

offensive mode, can choose spear of slumber, hands of riddles, hides of heroism, valor edge..

defensive mode, can choose paralyzing dagger, can choose sword of delusion (good block).

You can check on their skill and stats.

Comment

Originally posted by MagicBloom92 View Post
      Hey all.
      I am here to get some advice as ARCHER player which relic and goddess would be good for me to focus?
      I must admit I really do not enjoy playing with stun relic ''unholy saber'' and stun goddess ''Illiya''.
      I love to play hero mode and only use DragonChant in vortex.
      Any help is welcome, Thanks !
      Hi Magic, this archie lady loves her Lenneth, she dosent give me a much more power but the defens she offers is awesome. U will learn that we archers get alot of patk and power from the other elements as well. Never underrestimate defens. No mather how hard u hit if u defens wont hold u die fast.
      Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
      Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

Originally posted by beehappyfour View Post
        My suggestions

offensive mode, can choose spear of slumber, hands of riddles, hides of heroism, valor edge..

defensive mode, can choose paralyzing dagger, can choose sword of delusion (good block).

prefer valors edge for the lovely crit boost
        Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
        Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

Originally posted by Katjuza View Post

prefer valors edge for the lovely crit boost
          Thanks for advice Katjuza <3

Comment

Originally posted by beehappyfour View Post
            My suggestions

Thank you !

Comment

oh and do not forget to put a lot in endurance and hp we mage's love that when archers have that
              Theonlyghost
              Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
              Server : S122 US-East
              Guild : Fenix
              Class : Mage
              IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

Working...
              X