Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Questions for consider in the game of wartune to have been missed to be added please consider developers.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions for consider in the game of wartune to have been missed to be added please consider developers.

1.Add Zodiac Palace pennant ascension stones in it as rewards too,we just get it only in lucky exchange,hot events,recharge and online rewards.
    2.Add Dungeon Roullete nightmare mode with holy dragon essence and gold.
    3.Add Magic Square nightmare mode.
    4.Add Holy Sword Temple nightmare and hell mode for syliphs.
    5.Add in lychs lair ( ---->Blitz<------) option,just like nemesis stuff road to revenge have it.
    6.Path to Redemption add other stones in it.(resistance ones).
    7.Add in Sky Trail more stages.
    8.Add hell mode in demon continent.
    9.Add in Guild Dungeons hell mode.
    Last edited by Masterpiece..; 07-21-2020, 02:44 AM.

cause the 2 brain cells from devs are infected with do not think virus
    Theonlyghost
    Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
    Server : S122 US-East
    Guild : Fenix
    Class : Mage
    IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

cause the 2 brain cells from devs are infected with do not think virus
      Theonlyghost

Comment

er something went wrong there press 1 time post reply and it does it 4x wish that happened when collecting rewards from rave or something other places where good rewards drop
        Theonlyghost

Comment

Originally posted by theghosthimself View Post
          er something went wrong there press 1 time post reply and it does it 4x wish that happened when collecting rewards from rave or something other places where good rewards drop
          Only if you can inherit ALL of the problems with the forum, too. You could have your duplicates and not be able to do anything with them, which is why your posts are still there

Masterpiece.. 'Why' isn't a question that can be answered with a serious response. The only thing on your list that does have a real answer is the first one - content limiting is why certain items can't obtained regularly. Also, certain items wouldn't be in such short supply if the devs didn't fail so completely at implementing an event featuring some of those items as rewards.

Asking why something isn't in the game is not the same thing as suggesting things be put into the game. If I were to forward this list as it is, it won't even make it past support, who will see the 'why don't we have..' and think you were actually asking a question, and they know the answer is 'because it isn't in the game'.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

Only if you can inherit ALL of the problems with the forum, too. You could have your duplicates and not be able to do anything with them, which is why your posts are still there

Masterpiece.. 'Why' isn't a question that can be answered with a serious response. The only thing on your list that does have a real answer is the first one - content limiting is why certain items can't obtained regularly. Also, certain items wouldn't be in such short supply if the devs didn't fail so completely at implementing an event featuring some of those items as rewards.

Asking why something isn't in the game is not the same thing as suggesting things be put into the game. If I were to forward this list as it is, it won't even make it past support, who will see the 'why don't we have..' and think you were actually asking a question, and they know the answer is 'because it isn't in the game'.
            than change the questions and to short time of this things so we have other things to do on pc.

Comment

I have given you the information you need to ensure your post makes it to the devs, while explaining why it won't in its current form. You are free to do what you wish with that information, but I cannot rewrite your post for you.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                I have given you the information you need to ensure your post makes it to the devs, while explaining why it won't in its current form. You are free to do what you wish with that information, but I cannot rewrite your post for you.
                there you go done.

Comment

Thank you. I will forward your list.

Comment

Last edited by Masterpiece..; 07-23-2020, 01:21 AM.

Comment

10.Add and Spire hell and Broken Space hell mode. in the list of suggestion i forgot to add that

Comment

what about adding new things in the archelogical digs or even adding stuff to handbook

Comment

what about adding new things in the achaeology digs or even adding stuff to handbook

Comment

that will stay as it is now it hasnt changed for 3 years now so,wait 3more years

Comment

chinese runs the game r2 run the purse strings of european and american servers. if its in chinese wartune then we will get it 6 months later but at a price of course

Comment

Working...
                              X