Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Questions for consider in the game of wartune to have been missed to be added please consider developers.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Masterpiece.. View Post
    1.Add Zodiac Palace pennant ascension stones in it as rewards too,we just get it only in lucky exchange,hot events,recharge and online rewards.
    2.Add Dungeon Roullete nightmare mode with holy dragon essence and gold.
    3.Add Magic Square nightmare mode.
    4.Add Holy Sword Temple nightmare and hell mode for syliphs.
    5.Add in lychs lair ( ---->Blitz<------) option,just like nemesis stuff road to revenge have it.
    6.Path to Redemption add other stones in it.(resistance ones).
    7.Add in Sky Trail more stages.
    8.Add hell mode in demon continent.
    9.Add in Guild Dungeons hell mode.
    MemoryLane could you please forward it to developers? Thanks by now!

Comment

Please see https://forum.r2games.com/forum/brow...on-suggestions

#2, #3 on the list: Suggestion #3
      #4 on the list: Suggestion #2
      #5 on the list: Suggestion #1
      #8 on the list: Suggestion #6

#'s 1, 6, 7, and 9 will be forwarded, but the next patch is already set, so it could be a while before we either get another dev feedback or see changes.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Suggestions:

1) Battlegrounds:
        Increase points from 5K to 10K. BG ended in 15 minutes because players are taking towers.

2) Smelt Stone:
        Lucky exchange - Increase quantity rewards
        Arena Shop - Lower exchange rate from 300 insignia to 30

3) Polish Orb and Slyph Soul Orb:

4) First Week Hot Events exchange - Increase from 99 to 999
        Only Second Week Hot Events gives 999 Exchange

5) Cuties:
        Allow all cuties to select their own specialty (accessory) or customize specialty. Players are having a problem with stun nowadays. We need stun resistance specialty.
        Noticed selected cuties can acquire stun resistance specialty (accessory). Hoping all cuties can acquire such specialty.

6) Archeology
        Need to remove stuffs since obsolete like Legendary Stone Lvl 40, 50, 60. They can remove Legendary Stone Lvl 70 and 80 since we can get it thru campaign.
        Suggestion: Replace stuff like smelt tone, polish orb, Slyph Soul Orb and Others which are still useful to the game.

Comment

what about adding another weekly devotion chest 3500, as most people can max the 2100 in about 4 days, the rewards could be double what is the 2100 to reward the DIE HARD players, this inturn would possibly increase gameplay - even without VIP, 500 per day is achievable

what can happen, once players max out 2100, they only really go for 300 devo daily as there is no more incentive to keep playing

Comment

Originally posted by beehappyfour View Post
            Suggestions:

1) Battlegrounds:
            Increase points from 5K to 10K. BG ended in 15 minutes because players are taking towers.

2) Smelt Stone:
            Arena Shop - Lower exchange rate from 300 insignia to 30

3) Polish Orb and Slyph Soul Orb:

4) First Week Hot Events exchange - Increase from 99 to 999
            Only Second Week Hot Events gives 999 Exchange

5) Cuties:
            Allow all cuties to select their own specialty (accessory) or customize specialty. Players are having a problem with stun nowadays. We need stun resistance specialty.
            Noticed selected cuties can acquire stun resistance specialty (accessory). Hoping all cuties can acquire such specialty.

6) Archeology
            Need to remove stuffs since obsolete like Legendary Stone Lvl 40, 50, 60. They can remove Legendary Stone Lvl 70 and 80 since we can get it thru campaign.
            Suggestion: Replace stuff like smelt tone, polish orb, Slyph Soul Orb and Others which are still useful to the game.
            1. They won't touch BG. They have firmly denied all suggestions sent regarding BG because they've changed BG based on suggestions several times already.
            2-4. They won't increase Lucky Exchange rewards. They also don't have plans to adjust shop prices. They call this a way to balance things, whether we agree with that or not. There's also the chance that they do something they think we want, but we don't really want at all, like increasing lucky exchange rewards (because we want that) while also making the rewards more expensive or reducing the number of items we get from events for the lucky exchange (because they want balance). Same for hot event exchanges, if we have so many items to exchange that we need two weeks of 999, they could reduce the number of items we get to exchange. We have to be careful with some of the suggestions we forward.
            5. Tabled. They are making adjustments to stuns in Patch 10, but since we don't know what that will look like yet, we should hold off on making suggestions related to it until after we see the patch.
            6. They won't touch Archaeology because they'd also have to touch the achievements. That's why they've left "damaged" items in there.

Originally posted by ellislsd View Post
            what about adding another weekly devotion chest 3500, as most people can max the 2100 in about 4 days, the rewards could be double what is the 2100 to reward the DIE HARD players, this inturn would possibly increase gameplay - even without VIP, 500 per day is achievable

what can happen, once players max out 2100, they only really go for 300 devo daily as there is no more incentive to keep playing
            I would forward that but it contradicts suggestions to reduce the amount of devotion required to get the chests. It also contradicts the complaints about having to spend too much time in the game, or not having enough time to reasonably complete all the tasks there are to do in a day for those who work or go to school. Current devotion levels are set so that most people can complete enough requirements for the chests in a week without feeling overwhelmed by the number of tasks they need to do.
            Last edited by MemoryLane; 08-06-2020, 02:57 PM.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

I would forward that but it contradicts suggestions to reduce the amount of devotion required to get the chests. It also contradicts the complaints about having to spend too much time in the game, or not having enough time to reasonably complete all the tasks there are to do in a day for those who work or go to school. Current devotion levels are set so that most people can complete enough requirements for the chests in a week without feeling overwhelmed by the number of tasks they need to do.
              i will agree with memorylane on this one there is less time for some stuff to do,so if you are nolifer than there is need time for yourself sometimes too.

Comment

MemoryLane so did developer gaved a feedback about rest of number suggestions 1, 6, 7, and 9.

Comment

Originally posted by Masterpiece.. View Post
                  MemoryLane so did developer gaved a feedback about rest of number suggestions 1, 6, 7, and 9.
                  To be honest, the Dev feedback threads are the first time we've ever gotten feedback on suggestions, unless a suggestion is a firm no and they want us to stop forwarding it. It can take a while for the devs to get to suggestions, and even longer for them to decide if a suggestion will work based on what they have lined up for the future. Approved suggestions can take months to implement, so most of it is just a waiting game. Suggest things, support things others have suggested that you agree with, and hope for the best.

Comment

hm who says its first time for feedback this is 30 time that we got feedback from them.
                    Last edited by Masterpiece..; 08-15-2020, 06:05 AM.

Comment

battle grounds no players to fight against day in day out i need 100m honour for next title please tell me how am i supposed to get when i only allowed 50k a day if i got honour medals but seeing as i get 2500 only per day you do the maths how many years i not get any kills per week i get honour only from dark knights which is only 20 per kill and they take time to respawn a maximum of 8 times per bg hope you can help in some way .

Comment

Working...
                      X