No announcement yet.

Is 8th anniversary start on 7 august?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well i knew this already that anniversary event coming next day to the patch. So if you want to try your chance possiblity with getting free epic and legendary pennant then save ur chest for second part of event cycle.
    That might be like 7th anniversary thats why i am saying it.
    On the other hand you must have at least 1.4k event chest once if you have done all of free events. Btw u can get 1-2 legendary pennant for free with this amount of event chest

Comment

dont think we will get any free legendary pennant ( if u mean that we will have exchange with event chests ), and bdw 7th anniverseary lasts 14 days as i remeber

Comment

Originally posted by graho View Post
        dont think we will get any free legendary pennant ( if u mean that we will have exchange with event chests ), and bdw 7th anniverseary lasts 14 days as i remeber
        But this seems we will get them on this friday or i might wrong but i have gathered over 882 event chest for fridays lucky exchange i hope i done it for epic and legendary not just for cast stone, illya shards and and some talent stone. MemoryLane, do you have any clue if we will get same event like past year?

Comment

why so annoying hard to get the cake for the title? greedy lovely people.that love the players and making it hard to get :P

ty for adjusting the line memory :P
          Last edited by R22289894; 09-02-2020, 12:44 PM.

Comment

to bad they made hard to get title .. playing since start but not lucky to get this title

Comment

Working...
            X