Stop recharging

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stop recharging

been playing for 8 years game getting worse .its always cache cookies (what a load of bull) new pc still same freezing laggy black screen dc game. skills taking 1 min to cool down when it 30 sec cool down if i lucky. entering into fights to find i have lost 20% health .game chooses skill for me even though i choose 1. buying spirit cov for speed up still takes 2 to 3 mins used to be very quick .too complete all daily stuff have a chat with friends on game took 4 hours now it taking most of the day .we do have lives and jobs i enjoy the game when it lets you. but last 3 years it been a chore if not for friends i,d quit. i remember game with no lag no dc not having to refresh every 30 mins ,not losing rewards coz of freezing .bring back 2013 game, this 2020 version rubbish.if by stopping recharging it leads to better game play for all i,m up for it . but we stupid if we keep spending on a game where they just sit back and laugh at us for putting up with an inferior game. they will say you can play game for free. thats how they getting away with this substandard game. commodore 64 games where more reliable back in the day that what we putting up with in 2020. many suggestions have been passed on to r2 by very good players who only want to play a good game. but do r2 listen to anyone ? i let you decide. post on fb if you up for it. we players do have a voice we decide what is a good game and what our hard earned money should spent on.thank you to all the players for trying to make this a good game for all .

I understand you and I am completly agree with you .. better stop recharge and I hope all Cashers will do it .this company with this attitude they only make money rather then helping this game and players

Comment

1 reasom to stop spending is , marketing of this game and this company don't work to improve it in good only in worst , in past 4 years they created a marketing sistem where players doens't exist . I think best solution is tyo stop spending on this game or change attitude in confront of players who spend time and money ( inportant for keeping the game alive <)
      Let's stop spending and maybe this company will change marketing sistem of prices .

Rumble is a joke where 1 team wins alwais ... there is no way even for stronger teams to win agaisnt full stun team ( never did any change ) check Oceanic Server
      lucky exchange is only for new players ( not worrth for old players )
      All pvp rewards in past years has not changed Ares , venus
      I keep goin but right now I stop and focus on 1 QUESTION . to all players you want to continue like that r we want to do something that this company has to change ?

Comment

Frankly, haven't cashed in months. Nothing to buy. The hot shop is full of stuff useful in 2016, and i don't need bits of this and 6 of that. this game has turned into F2P, P2 get some stuff you don't really need or isn't very helpful.

Comment

Originally posted by xCleavage View Post
          1 reasom to stop spending is , marketing of this game and this company don't work to improve it in good only in worst , in past 4 years they created a marketing sistem where players doens't exist . I think best solution is tyo stop spending on this game or change attitude in confront of players who spend time and money ( inportant for keeping the game alive <)
          Let's stop spending and maybe this company will change marketing sistem of prices .

Rumble is a joke where 1 team wins alwais ... there is no way even for stronger teams to win agaisnt full stun team ( never did any change ) check Oceanic Server
          lucky exchange is only for new players ( not worrth for old players )
          All pvp rewards in past years has not changed Ares , venus
          I keep goin but right now I stop and focus on 1 QUESTION . to all players you want to continue like that r we want to do something that this company has to change ?
          you talking about dummy, D'Art, SOLAR robin2 team they stun us mainly and don't know how to play lol .. yeah we win and we got our team plan down good and only time we lose is when we under a never ending rolling stun

just GIT GUD

Cyanide
          Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
          Guild: Sicario

Comment

i will only watch and see someone complain about cant win rumble, which is already taking 1 person from our rumble member, keep copy cat strategy and still lose.... karma is in there...
            [S241 Ironlands - Oceanic Server)
            IGN : Cardinal
            Class : Archer

Comment

Working...
            X