Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Crit stat for archers, when is it enough?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Crit stat for archers, when is it enough?

    I am just curious what other archers thoughts are on this matter. Do you think that the higher the crit stat is the more often you crit. My self i am at 3870 crit at lvl 71. I find there are alot of times ( especially in WB) that i go rounds with out getting a single crit, then there are others that i cant help but to keep critting like a mad man. Has anyone done any test to see if the crit stat in itself actually matters. I see a lot of high lvl/br archers server wide that only have around 3k. Any feed back would be Greatly appreciated.
    Character : Eaeanu
    Class : Archer
    Server : Edena Village (S2)
    Guild : Warlords

  • #2
    no one here can answer u .. all have same question
    StormSprit
    OneLove .. S7

    ................
    One Team .. One Dream

    Comment


    • #3
      Welcome to the RNG world buddy xD
      Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
      Dragon Pals - S6 Emerald Isle
      Shadowbound - S2 Crystal Meadows
      Weak warrior

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by R225310 View Post
        I am just curious what other archers thoughts are on this matter. Do you think that the higher the crit stat is the more often you crit. My self i am at 3870 crit at lvl 71. I find there are alot of times ( especially in WB) that i go rounds with out getting a single crit, then there are others that i cant help but to keep critting like a mad man. Has anyone done any test to see if the crit stat in itself actually matters. I see a lot of high lvl/br archers server wide that only have around 3k. Any feed back would be Greatly appreciated.
        lol welcome to the hair pulling club. anyway this is what i heard from. Every class have a base crit of 5% and every 1k crit = to 10%. so if you have 3870 crit = 38.7% +5% base =43.7% + if u are an archer u got 20% passive skill. so your total is 63.7% crit rate

        Comment


        • #5
          well, pictures from the chinese version show archers with 9k+ crit, but, we don't even know if they crit all the time unless we can get someone who speaks chinese to go and ask them

          Comment


          • #6
            i heard 9k crit from chinese version isnt enuf, 9k is more like 50% of the time. lol
            Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

            played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by R22628169 View Post
              lol welcome to the hair pulling club. anyway this is what i heard from. Every class have a base crit of 5% and every 1k crit = to 10%. so if you have 3870 crit = 38.7% +5% base =43.7% + if u are an archer u got 20% passive skill. so your total is 63.7% crit rate
              none know the exact calculation , wish we could know the same goes for block and atk counter def calculation
              [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
              NasrulEyo
              Mage
              Havoc

              "I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
              U can submit a here
              My guide

              Comment


              • #8
                I am going to do some test hopefully tomorrow when i have some time, i am going to remove my crit gems and see what kind of damage i still am able to get on WB fights , see if i still crit the same or what not. I will post my findings here when i do this.
                Character : Eaeanu
                Class : Archer
                Server : Edena Village (S2)
                Guild : Warlords

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by R225310 View Post
                  I am going to do some test hopefully tomorrow when i have some time, i am going to remove my crit gems and see what kind of damage i still am able to get on WB fights , see if i still crit the same or what not. I will post my findings here when i do this.
                  Bumping because I'm interested in your findings.

                  Also, for you brainy experienced players it would be great if you could post some stat generalities of where an archer should be in regards to level. Ex. I am a level 45 archer. I should have around what Patk, Mdef, Pdef, Crit for that level. Thanks

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X