8k banner to collect clothes and a few other things

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8k banner to collect clothes and a few other things

you gotta be joking 8k for a banner to collect the clothes and a few other things has the devs lost another brain cell

last year it cost 100 or 1000 balens i think cant remember but new price thats a 80% jump in price thats nearly 80 GBP in u.k wont be parting with cash to fill your pockets
    Last edited by evilharry666; 08-28-2020, 03:17 AM.

well they did seem to fix the rave event, but added it else where - with this said - I would also like to know how some people are now level 77 so soon since the event started.

Comment

Originally posted by ellislsd View Post
      well they did seem to fix the rave event, but added it else where - with this said - I would also like to know how some people are now level 77 so soon since the event started.
      they are high cuz they spenders lol buying the treasure gives u warrior points more money than brains it seems

Comment

109 here in 1first day
        Attached Files

Comment

I have wasted years of my life in this game but Supreme Leader in Anniversary is a joke, refresh to get out of fights after 1 hr for no rewards
          BigRed

Comment

Originally posted by BigRedTed View Post
            I have wasted years of my life in this game but Supreme Leader in Anniversary is a joke, refresh to get out of fights after 1 hr for no rewards
            do not need to refresh just click the small door nxt to the guild shield and that way you still get the points
            Theonlyghost
            Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
            Server : S122 US-East
            Guild : Fenix
            Class : Mage
            IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

last year then you bought banner it gave lvl and no line for only banner rewards i find it hard to se worth buy it for 8k and get no lvl only open up so you buy lvl stupid system

Comment

to add to this we have have some1 on lvl 254 - who in my eyes has no concept of time - there is 28 days left in the event.

on another note - if you manage to get above level 250 you are forced to pay 8k balens if you want to continue to play the event, to gain rewards - WHY?

Comment

Supreme leader - i click the exit button but not get points (thinking i should get point but it did not). Only way to get point to finish or consume 1 hour again and again and again. It's a waste of time. Snowball is better than the Supreme leader. Game ended faster and we get points from time to time.

Comment

Who many levels we get by spending 8K balens?

Comment

we are at lvl 151 now

Comment

Originally posted by theghosthimself View Post

do not need to refresh just click the small door nxt to the guild shield and that way you still get the points
                        Thanks will try that
                        BigRed

Comment

Originally posted by theghosthimself View Post

If you leave, you will not get any points. To get points, you have to stay until you hit 0 or every one else hits 0.

Comment

Originally posted by ellislsd View Post
                            to add to this we have have some1 on lvl 254 - who in my eyes has no concept of time - there is 28 days left in the event.

on another note - if you manage to get above level 250 you are forced to pay 8k balens if you want to continue to play the event, to gain rewards - WHY?
                            well if ppl need to carry on playing the banner after lv250 then they have to part with 8k balens free players gonna find it hard getting to lv250 anyway as suprememe leader gives 550 points mini game gives 200 points unless they get most points from achievements even then cant see free players hitting lv250

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post

If you leave, you will not get any points. To get points, you have to stay until you hit 0 or every one else hits 0.
                              yup found that out first day anyway several left and got points so guess that was a glitch
                              Theonlyghost
                              Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
                              Server : S122 US-East
                              Guild : Fenix
                              Class : Mage
                              IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

Working...
                              X