no server merges?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no server merges?

Two weeks now without a merge,is this because anniversary is running?
    s906 really needs a merge,dead server,dead guild..

for some reason this thread got multiple posts,can someone delete them please

Comment

I saw, it happens. Got your flag report as well. Glad to see those still work.

Merges are determined by a team I don't have direct contact with, so I can't find out any information about merges until the thread is posted on the forum. Sometimes merges slow down because of events, or because they are going to start a new grouping and need the next in line to be old enough to merge. All we can do is keep an eye out for the thread to be posted.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

ok,tyvm memorylane

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
          I saw, it happens. Got your flag report as well. Glad to see those still work.

Merges are determined by a team I don't have direct contact with, so I can't find out any information about merges until the thread is posted on the forum. Sometimes merges slow down because of events, or because they are going to start a new grouping and need the next in line to be old enough to merge. All we can do is keep an eye out for the thread to be posted.
          old enough to be merged lol memory, we getting every month about a merge with a new guild(4 weeks old max)!!! they not even have the time to grow some decent br before they get throwing in by the wolfs
          would be better if they merge new guilds with new guilds till they on a line of merged guilds of a year old atleast!

and merge us with a older server for a change instead of a 4 weeks old server every time, i bet if they would merge ther grouping S24 up with grouping S29 up you make 2 servers very happy :P:P:P ...maybe you can indirect(via via) give them a hint
          Theonlyghost
          Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
          Server : S122 US-East
          Guild : Fenix
          Class : Mage
          IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

Originally posted by theghosthimself View Post

old enough to be merged lol
            They have to be out of the new server event cycle.

Are you talking about Gamerocks servers with your merge suggestion? Old servers are harder to merge because of cross server brackets and there being 2 companies involved in that process.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

They have to be out of the new server event cycle.

Are you talking about Gamerocks servers with your merge suggestion? Old servers are harder to merge because of cross server brackets and there being 2 companies involved in that process.
              yes correct am talking about the Old kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now r2gamerocks servers S24 group and the S29 group
              Last edited by theghosthimself; 09-10-2020, 04:57 PM.
              Theonlyghost
              Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
              Server : S122 US-East
              Guild : Fenix
              Class : Mage
              IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

Working...
              X