GUILD Wealth Maximum Reached

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GUILD Wealth Maximum Reached

GUILD Wealth Maximum Reached This is twice we had this Problem we fix by Maximining everything we could but as a GUILD. now we are there again and can not buy anything else. WHAT DO WE DO? This need to be looked at and Fixed. Please. Thank you

why is there a max on guild wealth anyway? We are now out to 2023 for guild vault and are maxed yet again. My suggestion is to do away with the devo for this and add something else for devo. I have no problem letting gold just expire in my mail but many members that have limited time need that devo, or just add those points to something else that is already in the devo menu

Comment

why is there a max on guild wealth anyway? We are now out to 2023 for guild vault and are maxed yet again. My suggestion is to do away with the devo for this and add something else for devo. I have no problem letting gold just expire in my mail but many members that have limited time need that devo, or just add those points to something else that is already in the devo menu

Comment

Or another suggestion is that the devs increase the level of the Guild, so it goes beyond lvl 10

Comment

Originally posted by ellislsd View Post
          Or another suggestion is that the devs increase the level of the Guild, so it goes beyond lvl 10
          YEAH make it lv20 guild that way it will free up guild wealth

or

just remove guild wealth panel from game or maybe add a event that uses more guild wealth

Comment

From a previous post i saw th G M can send a ticket to get 'x' amount of gold to be removed.

Comment

Working...
            X