Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Supreme leader

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supreme leader

Excuse me in advance because I'm gonna curse the hell out in this thread...
    The fluffy Supreme leader fluffy* :
    We don't have other options to get warrior points because the stupid time travel can't be reset and redone...
    The fluffy prize is only 550 points...
    The waiting time for matching is stupidly long....
    The time of the actual event is from 35 min to over an hour...
    The fluffy system is so flawed that you don't know how your opponent won or how you won :nothing to do with strategy, it's like the one they put in top wins or they select the winner from the fluffy start : how thefluffy is the damage calculated in the fights , you don't even take into consideration the buffs(like having 3 dragons have 50% chance of increasing all ally units crit that fluffy never happened once)
    All random, everything is random...

You need to stop fluffy with us and fix that fluffy event or allow us to reset the time travel event or give us any other fluffy way to get warrior points (the achievements thing is ridiculous as well 5000 points in quiz to get rewarded 350 points) cut this fluffy out, you only pushing cashers to buy the stupid useless urns, while the rest watching in hopelessness as they can't step out of 100 lvl without wasting a lifetime in ur stupid random supreme fluffy contest.

My ranting is over, and I know nothing will be done

So final words :

fluffy you and your fluffy anniversary event.
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 09-17-2020, 10:41 PM.

You are excused, and consider this your only warning.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

You don't need to be furious, angry, rant. Just play and have fun.

If you're concern with matching takes longer, then do the quizzes, can get achievements or rewards. Or maybe few players are doing matches, try other time.

If you're concern with the battle, it will require a strategy to win it and will take longer (at least more than 1 hour) to finish it.. But if you're after in less game time and earn points less, don't put or join your soldiers in battle. I do that to spend less time and still earn points after defeat. Just join again until gets 550 points.

If you want to get achievement rewards, you have to earn it. Stop complaining about getting the achievement rewards because it's attainable and no balens involved.

If I'm going to suggest for game improvement in Supreme Leader - i get disconnected sometimes and it automatically exit you from battle. Even if I'm disconnected in game, (Suggestion) hoping 'm still inside the room and continue the battle until i finish the game and earn points.

Appreciate R2 having this kind of anniversary event. Thanks.

Comment

i Personally like it lol enjoy battling on equal base its fun

and agreeing with Beehappy further .. the only minor point in it is that game goes to blackscreen now and then so before starting it make sure to have refreshed otherwise it can happen after 1 hr and 20 min that you have to start over
        Last edited by theghosthimself; 09-18-2020, 01:41 PM.
        Theonlyghost
        Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
        Server : S122 US-East
        Guild : Fenix
        Class : Mage
        IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

Yes I will rant and continue ranting as the devs and support team doesnt give a damn about players opinions.
          This anniversary was supposed to be a big thing yet de ended up with bugged timf consuming events that give so little given the time you put in it
          Also, I stand my ground regarding the battle system in suprême leader, there is no strategy or tactics, if they decided you're 3rd or 4th, ko latter what super team you make you'll still bd defeated by thd lamest team... I tried over and over and confirmed that there is no tactics involved just stupid luck
          I have the right to express my frustration about whatever I think is wrong with the game and I am a casher (something I'm regretting deeply now) , I don't need schooling about having fun and no complaining, cause that means to just stay silent pretend everything is rosy top notch and take things as they are without asking for improvement while this game requires a looooooot of improvements.

Comment

You are allowed to voice your opinions and provide feedback on any game related topic, as long as the content follows the rules of the forum. Others are also allowed to agree or disagree with your opinions and feedback. Many changes to the game have been made along the way, even if those changes have come slowly, based on the feedback of the majority, so both points of view are equally important.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

You can cash out your balens and reach lvl 500. No need to play Supreme Leader. If you want to earn 550 points, well you have to spend time, no pain no gain. If your at the lowest rank, depends on how you play it. There are some players will just in and out of supreme leader, you can get better ranking.

If you want to play 550 points, play and follow the game rules. Or don't get points. I have nothing to rant or shout or complain about the concept of the game, i like it. I played it at least 2X to max points. I just want to enjoy the event. Your choice to spend or not.

If you want to win in Supreme Leader, keep playing until you get rank 1.

Comment

I think Supreme Leader is one of the better activities to do in the Anniversary Event. As a non-casher, it's one of the fun things I get to enjoy (because cashers can't pump their way to winning :P) and get points along the way. win some, lose some. And I think 550 points is not worth ranting over. We get 1000 points (per day) from scrolls in Activity Rewards.
                Last edited by Carassimira; 09-24-2020, 04:56 AM.
                ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

Comment

Suggestion:

Remove shaking screen every AoE attack , not good for the eyes and can strain more.

Comment

Working...
                  X