Energize the Guild Tree of Ancients to get EXP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Energize the Guild Tree of Ancients to get EXP

There are many times that the ToA needs energizing but members just go afk the moment they enter chamber.

I'd like to suggest that only members which energize it gets the EXP bonus.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    There are many times that the ToA needs energizing but members just go afk the moment they enter chamber.

I'd like to suggest that only members which energize it gets the EXP bonus.
    Sorry Condor i don't like ur idea

why is because the AFKers are also players who have other things to do and if they let their characters AFK in guild chamber during the [Guild] Tree of Ancients then they can make a progress and also do their RL work

if ur idea gets implemented then it will cause many players to be both angry and disappointed

so -1
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

well they shld fix the ore problem first.... cant even collect ....

Comment

Originally posted by R23100315 View Post
        well they shld fix the ore problem first.... cant even collect ....
        Firstly, there's no bug with refined ore. Secondly, I meant to discuss the idea of ToA energizing, not refined ore.
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

I also disagree, many times we tell people to afk in the chamber, just stay in the corners so they are not on top of invaders or the tree spawns. The Guild Tree is meant to be for the whole guild and if someone is able to leave their character online while they are at work or sleep and afk in the chambers so they get the benefit of the experience boost then that is fine with me. People who are on several different time zones and just trying to find that lets them do most events need to be able to level up as well. How are you supposed to help your guild mates get stronger if you want to start taking away something that doesn't hurt anyone else?

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
            Firstly, there's no bug with refined ore. Secondly, I meant to discuss the idea of ToA energizing, not refined ore.
            he meant the items during ToA

the fruit the mushrooms and the rocks which are named as ORE

Response: Tell ur guildies to rest their mounts before entering the guild chamber
            yes i do that in my guild

yes i can pick up the items as long as everyone rests their mounts before entering the guild chamber
            Last edited by Hyorinmaru6; 01-21-2013, 03:16 AM.
            Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

They could solve the problem by letting everyone who energize get a free gift, they should not remove the EXP if you dont energize

Comment

Originally posted by Zellin86 View Post
                They could solve the problem by letting everyone who energize get a free gift, they should not remove the EXP if you dont energize
                don't need something like that

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
                  don't need something like that
                  You come with anything else then your opinion on other ppls solutions?
                  Come up with idea's that can make the problem go away instead of letting ppl know what you think...!

Comment

Originally posted by Zellin86 View Post
                    You come with anything else then your opinion on other ppls solutions?
                    Come up with idea's that can make the problem go away instead of letting ppl know what you think...!
                    a punishment for the AFKers would be good

well those who energize get the EXP as always but those who don't get -20% the EXP they should be getting

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

What if when u energize u get 50insig and 50honor as bonus or new feature for BORING TOA!? who wouldnt want some free insig while doing ToA... and BTW r2 the leveling of tree u design sux u dont add the possibility of ppl who afk there so UR game mechanics in ToA sux there, its time to fix it give them Reason to click That Damn Tree... and if some still afk it wont be ur lose but them those lazies http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....n-ToA-DA/page2
                      “If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself,
                      you will succumb in every battle”

Server: [106] Devil's Trail
                      Guild: Sancâ€*uary

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
                        Sorry Condor i don't like ur idea

why is because the AFKers are also players who have other things to do and if they let their characters AFK in guild chamber during the [Guild] Tree of Ancients then they can make a progress and also do their RL work

if ur idea gets implemented then it will cause many players to be both angry and disappointed

so -1
                        Them joine the chambers why not click at the three wen them go to chambers and after go AFK. Take like 3 secounds to loot it wait 3 secounds more is noting.
                        And them should get more exp to.
                        Character - Taggen
                        Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                        Class - Archer
                        Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                        Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                        Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

+1. Big +1.

Comment

The experience being removed for afk people is actually detrimental to your guild, so I'm not sure why you would want that. That said, I do feel like an incentive to energize the tree would be a good addition. For every 10 there's the exp bonus, yes, but a more 'selfish' reward for the energize would be nice. Something that personally benefits 'you' beyond the 1/10 of an experience boost.

I honestly think something along the lines of the honor/insignia suggestion isn't a bad idea. Maybe shadow crystals or a single mount training whip. Nothing major, just something that slowly adds up.

Or even just a small experience boost on its own. Like an extra 5% on top of base and in addition to purchased % boosts. Then, it's worth it to click it if you're there, but you're not severely punished by not being able to hit the tree.

If your guild members are honestly entering the guild chambers during tree time and not going to energize the tree, shame on them. It seriously takes 10 seconds. I would suggest you threaten, and follow up, to kick anyone who does this. That's not necessarily everyone's style but if the guilds experience means nothing to them, why should their contribution mean anything to you?

If they were already in there because they were going to be afk at tree time, that's just planning ahead, and they shouldn't be punished because of their real life schedule (which they surely already are, missing WB's and such)

Comment

Well, I live in China and before Daylight Savings, I could actively be a part of ToA - in fact, we used that time to plan our battle strategies/teams for Guild War. Now that Daylight Savings has taken place, I am sadly an AFKer in the Guild Chamber as I'm usually teaching at our chosen ToA time. I can say that I would prefer not to be restricted by my job and choice of server as these did not impact me prior to DST.

What I think would be better is if all players get the standard amount of XP as per current standards, but those who charge get an extra 10% boost to their XP (rather than giving those who don't a -20% penalty). As Zaaqen has pointed out, this is about Guild Development too, so penalizing the members penalizes the Guild in a round about way.

The other suggestion to dismount is a pretty good one too that I like. +1 on Stabling Mounts.
                              Finagle's Law - Anything that can go wrong will normally go wrong in the worst possible way.

Malfaedor
                              Kabam Server 1 - US West
                              Guild: MntyPython

General Zod
                              S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                              Guild: Saga

Comment

Working...
                              X