ore boxes event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ore boxes event

So just wondering how many people have received more than 1 refined ore from opening an unrefined box. so far ive opened a box a day and each one has only contained 1 ore of the next lvl. even the 3 refined boxes i opened only had 1 pristine ore each.

Only 1 everytime for me also... :/
    Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
    Dragon Pals - S6 Emerald Isle
    Shadowbound - S2 Crystal Meadows
    Weak warrior

Comment

1 for me every time, too.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

I got 2 one time but the rest 1 ore

Comment

Never got more than 1 refined ore, but got 2 pristine ore after opening 2nd time the refined ore box. Its RANDOMLY !
          Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
          Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
          That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

I got two once as well..

Comment

All 4 or 5 times I got 4x level 3 luck stones in the ore box. I already got an enormous surplus of them lol.

Comment

Think the event would have been a bit better if there was a better percentage for 2 ores, as far as i have seen 2 is really rare and 3 is unheard of.

Comment

Originally posted by Dutchy4Ever View Post
                  Think the event would have been a bit better if there was a better percentage for 2 ores, as far as i have seen 2 is really rare and 3 is unheard of.
                  for that matter i think that theyll have less negative feedback about events that say can get 1-3 things of something if they just make it, u get 1. its kind of a kick to the face when they say u can get 1-3 of something, or whatever they make it for that event, and 99% of the time u get the lowest possible outcome.

Comment

Originally posted by R23209055 View Post
                    for that matter i think that theyll have less negative feedback about events that say can get 1-3 things of something if they just make it, u get 1. its kind of a kick to the face when they say u can get 1-3 of something, or whatever they make it for that event, and 99% of the time u get the lowest possible outcome.
                    Overall im glad they have events, i mean i have played games where the Administration didn't even know how to play the game. Yet alone make events for it, but they could just be a bit fairer with their odds.

Comment

Overall im glad they have events, i mean i have played games where the Administration didn't even know how to play the game. Yet alone make events for it, but they could just be a bit fairer with their odds.
                      ....what kind of game was that?....

Comment

Originally posted by R23209055 View Post
                        ....what kind of game was that?....
                        Ministry of War, do not recommend at all.

Comment

Ministry of War, do not recommend at all.
                          have never heard of it, and you just made me curious.

Comment

Be glad you haven't

Comment

damn it.. i also got 1 but a friend of mine already get his kings bounty.
                              ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Working...
                              X