Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

CHANGE CHAR USING BALENS? What do u think?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CHANGE CHAR USING BALENS? What do u think?

i want to change my char mage to knight or archer..

if theres a way to change a char even spending balens..

haha..

I have to disagree strongly here. Archers are overpowered at the beginning of the game and knights become very strong later on after being quite weak so players will just start as an archer and then go knight. Not to mention that you will need entirely different gems for different classes and astrals as well. While astrals can be fed into other ones gems don't change so easily as they are quite expensive to convert them. Also you will want to switch intellect and power for guild skills if you switch between different classes. This would just be too complicated.

Comment

Originally posted by R24877577 View Post
      I have to disagree strongly here. Archers are overpowered at the beginning of the game and knights become very strong later on after being quite weak so players will just start as an archer and then go knight. Not to mention that you will need entirely different gems for different classes and astrals as well. While astrals can be fed into other ones gems don't change so easily as they are quite expensive to convert them. Also you will want to switch intellect and power for guild skills if you switch between different classes. This would just be too complicated.

it depends to the user if they want to consume more balens for that.. important is to change char

Comment

IF a person wants to spend balens to change their character, I can not see a issue with it.... personally I would not use the option myself, but I know that there has been some interest by other players that do not want to start over with a new character

it is a idea that is better suited to players that want to change before they hit level 25 or something like that, because changing character type at level 60 is the mark of a mad man or somebody with a twisted sense of suffering lol
        Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
        Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

well u need to work with ur tech and ur equipment and ur guild skills + astrals if ur gonna make a mage to knight or an archer +
          this doesn't exist in the chinese version so its not gonna exist here until 7 roads make it happen in their version of the game and then after many patches let r2 do it here too
          Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
          [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Working...
          X