Help Me Find My Guild?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Me Find My Guild?

I normally keep Wartune separate from the rest of my life, but with the problem that happened today, and my having trouble transferring over to 7Road, I'd really like to get back in touch with my guild. I'm on server S301, guild name is ASCENSION, guild master is named hoggdeer in game. We're supposed to have a Facebook page; but regrettably I never followed up on finding it during normal times, and now I can't find it.

Might be kind of a longshot posting this here, but I'd appreciate any help finding/getting back in touch with my guild.

Thanks

you can play? orstarting new one?
    is that true ?

Comment

you can play? or starting new one?
      is that true ?

Comment

Please do not attempt to transfer your characters to other platforms. Please do not follow any links to verify your account. Please do not put your password into any fields not directly through the R2Games website (or the dot com version if you are from there). Please continue to wait for official news.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

MemoryLane: This doesn't count as official news?

-----

Dear Lords,

We are 7Road, the developer of Wartune , Wartune Reborn and DDTANK3 (the "Games"). We would like to express our gratitude to you, our customers, for your constant support of our products over the past eight years.

Since we first began developing the Games, we have worked with Proficient City/Game Hollywood to develop, maintain, distribute and publish the Games. However, we regret to inform you that our arrangement with Proficient City/Game Hollywood has been terminated. As a result, we will be self-publishing the Games and moving all our operations to our new 7Road game platform (removed link).

Currently, we noticed that Proficient City/Game Hollywood has shut down the servers and ceased to provide the game services without any proper notification, in order to keep your gaming experience running smoothly and without interruption, we would like to invite you to transfer your character data to the 7Road Platform. All you have to do to complete the transfer is: 1) register a new account on the 7Road Platform, and 2) submit all your character information to our customer service.

Please understand that it may take some time to finish reviewing your character information and transferring all your data. We will do our best to complete the process as quickly as possible and we much appreciate your patience while we do so.

Finally, we assure you that we will continue to develop new versions of the Games. We really hope that you will continue gaming with us on the new 7Road Platform. Once again, we thank you for your continued support and understanding, and we will constantly strive to provide you with more exciting game content and better service.
          Last edited by MemoryLane; 10-04-2020, 12:01 AM.

Comment

No. That message is not official news.

Proficient City platform did not mysteriously close in the middle of the night. 7Road would not take over their servers even if it did. They are a developer, not a publisher. That announcement does not mention R2 at all, is not from R2.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

that message is fake and it hacked the wartune code by stealing it now the dev and support are tryingg their best to bring back the logins so please all dont attemp i have seen alot of trojans from that page and fake logins so dont i advise you

Comment

So is the current message in Wartune to verify our email address a fake message too. It promises BB for doing so. Since doing this I have been unable to login.

Comment

Oh wow, this whole situation just keeps getting... I don't know what to say.
                  As for my original reason for making this thread though, sadly I still haven't been able get in touch with my guild. All these years and I never prepared a backup line of communication

Comment

Working...
                  X